Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did the pre order on Sideshow.
Do you think that they'll make an Alice figure?

That would probably only happen if they decided to start a Biohazard/RE Movie Masterpiece line. I'd much prefer they made new characters from some of the previous games instead. Ada Wong from RE4 wouldn't be bad for starters.

I see I've made an idiot of myself. :eek:

no no, you haven't. It's a picture showing the sculpt in a totally different way which most here haven't seen before so it's easy to make assumptions about it..

still on the fence on whether or not I want to wait for a battle suit version.

If anything ill wait for alterego to get them

*edit...they have them

I would think there will be a second version, but what version that will be is totally up in the air. If they are just limited to RE5, then yeah, Battle Suit. But I think most of use are hoping for STARS to go with Chris and Wesker.

Why did they make her look like this?
She never looks like this in game, first the has the robe and mask, and later when she is the boss she has the suit with the thingy on the chest...

She looks like this in the flash backs, Mercenaries and in the Lost in Nightmares story in the Gold Edition.

If there are gonna be any changes to the sculpt, my guess is they'll show it s SDCC.

Last edited:
just ordered and paid for jill, she's too awesome of a character to pass up and is probably the only one i'll buy if we get different versions of, although im not too crazy about the battlesuit one, but i hope we get a stars version next.

have you notice ?
black widow and re5 jill have both spantex suit.

maybe hot toys should re-use that to make a battle suit jill.

You're right lord-22. Now, let's hope B.S.A.A. Ver. come out perfect :yess:

Last edited:
Somthings off on the Scarlet figure. The face looks too long or maybe the expression is throwing it off though I must confess looking at that figure, the "real" hair does look pretty decent. Better than all the other female figures with "real" hair.

Back