Hot Toys Red Skull is official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the sculpts for HT's entire Cap line of figures sure all missed the mark.

Well, the Red Skull sculpt looks about right. But that's it.

It is official guys.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...502696015.26778.138228759572456&type=1&ref=nf

309614_247394931989171_138228759572456_751943_1824680430_n.jpg

WOW :lol Great news!!! First Loki and now this one...I hope they are not released at the same time :mad:

Having created a Red Skull overcoat template, and started making it in a leather like material... I am impressed how HT got the overcoat to look. It is just so detailed. I would be highly impressed if it really looks like this in production.

Looks great, I just wish he was snarling, showing more teeth so he would look more like the comic version.
The Weaving sculpt looks good, but who would ever want to display the Red Skull with a human face? I'd actually prefer they included another Red Skull portrait with a different expression then the Weaving one.

looks awesome!!!
As someone said,i too wish he comes with the cosmic cube.

Is a Sam J Nick Fury too far off now???

Something tells me that this will be aimed at a Q2 release as will the others shown today which means mixed with all the stuff already aimed at that time, it's going to be a killer.

This would be stupid, the Q2 + delayed Q4 2011 + more new figures = people skipping ones they'd otherwise get.

Hot Toys doesn't take into account those of us who buy multiple lines, hell no company does. Look at SSC who nails us in the first two quarters and often hits a lot of bigger tickets along with SDCC Exclusives.

I'm sure the release dates for each will be determined by the line they are in. Not with other things that are releasing similarly in other lines running concurrently.

Take a look at what's scheduled for the next two quarters already and you'll see that.

Back