Hot Toys Red Skull is official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool figure. Red Skull seemed out of place in this movie to me though, they way they did him just didn't mesh. But the figure looks cool.

He's not really Red Skull to me unless he has that long black cigarette holder.

I am stoked they are including a Hugo Weaving sculpt. I have a daughter petrified of the Red Skull. So I can display him with the Hugo Weaving head until she gets get old enough to be jaded and unimpressed by anything, in other words a teenager.
Before it was announced I was told my hobby was supported but that figure was going to be a no no if it got made. Now I have a way to make a compromise with it.

there's really no point complaining about things already...you guys sure like to start early lol

Agreed. Those pic releases are more so to quell us about worrying what's coming out. Those head sculpts/shield size etc. will only get better.

The early pics look good.
Even if the Hugo sculpt is off,who cares,would you really pose him without the Red Skull?
He'll be mine!

If someone is really wanting a Captain America USO costume, don't forget that there is a company rereleasing Captain Action figures next year and Captain America is one of their first releases. He even comes with the silver age shield as well.

302585_1631681289837_1770780825_839125_39592147_n.jpg

If someone is really wanting a Captain America USO costume, don't forget that there is a company rereleasing Captain Action figures next year and Captain America is one of their first releases. He even comes with the silver age shield as well.

Sorry...what company are you referring to?

Something tells me that this will be aimed at a Q2 release as will the others shown today which means mixed with all the stuff already aimed at that time, it's going to be a killer.

Back