Hot Toys Red Skull is official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! The news a lot of us were waiting for, wasn't expecting to see a pic right away, nice, love the Hugo sculpt too, this is a must buy for me, definitely, everything you could want in a bad guy to finally go with all my heroes!

Doc Oct, Green Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Jigsaw, Nomak, Sabretooth, Magneto, Sebastian Shaw, Juggernaut . . .

Sandman, Venom, Sabretooth, Nomak and Reinhardt, Justin Hammer and his drones, Raza, frost giants, Gary Shandling, Whiplash 2.0, probably others.

:lol :lol :lol

iron-man-2-movie.jpg

Bah. Referring to characters from movies HT hasn't released figures from yet. :nono

Where u bin? Ock and GG are from Spider-man, which has been made in the form of Spider-Man and his non-amazing snowboard buddy.

Nomak was from Blade 2 which has been made with Blade.

Magneto, needs to be done like fricken now.

Most of those are just ____ty characters who will never be released lol

Iron Monger, Whiplash, New Goblin, all lame characters, Doc Ock, Shaw, Nomak beats them all

Loki was kewl.

Red Skull was meh.

Iron Monger was nothing special.

Shaw owned them all.

You can't beat the Bacon :D

Where u bin? Ock and GG are from Spider-man, which has been made in the form of Spider-Man and his non-amazing snowboard buddy.

Nomak was from Blade 2 which has been made with Blade.

Magneto, needs to be done like fricken now.
Ock and GG are not from SM 3, which is the only movie Spider-Man figures have been announced for thus far. I listed Nomak myself.

Back