1/6 Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive) CONFIRMED FAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: April fools? Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

How typical it is that you finally get an interview that is understandable, clear and provides some tantalising announcements that aren't ****ing Iron Man...and you have to question its legitimacy precisely for those same reasons.

abatman243c.jpg

Too little too late.

They've sacrificed sure footing for a belated killing stroke. :huh :lol

How typical it is that you finally get an interview that is understandable, clear and provides some tantalising announcements that aren't ****ing Iron Man...and you have to question its legitimacy precisely for those same reasons.

:lol :goodpost: :clap :exactly: :yess:

Though this thread shows (once more) the big interest in a 1/6 Ra's by HT, I'm wondering how big the interest outside the DC section and the boards probaly is.

Maybe they didn't release him because they fear the general interest isn't that big to justify it, after all Batman Begins probably isn't as iconic as The Dark Knight for most people but I also think that there are many completists now, especially when it's about the Dark Knight Trilogy, who would get a HT Ra's in any case.

All just speculation back and forth, but what else shall we do than to relax and and to see what happens? :lol

I think this thread can now be locked away. This is the right place for further discussions imo:

What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Last edited:

Ra's al Ghul wasn't in the Dark Knight...or are they just using that term?

Ra's al Ghul wasn't in the Dark Knight...or are they just using that term?

Though now it seams like it's fake anyhow, Dark Knight is sometimes used as term for the tilogy I think.

Though now it seams like it's fake anyhow, Dark Knight is sometimes used as term for the tilogy I think.

yep it is. I believe the box sets are called The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Omg a chewy!!! Can't wait for that one. Better have a Han too

Though... Most likely April Fools

Any mention of a licensed, look-a-like Ellen Ripley figure is a dead giveaway it's a prank.:pigfly::thwak:banghead:mummy

Nope, NECA will be making licensed Ripley figures. That wasn't a give-away. In fact its part of why it seemed plausible.

Another reason why you can't believe everything you read on the interwebs, sigh.

Re: Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

There is no reason to think this is an April Fool's joke.

Man, I was this close to buying the unofficial ones, really excited about this. Really hoping we get the final look, black suit, cane sword and mask. Ra's is possibly my favourite villain from the comics and Batman Begins is my favourite of the trilogy. Super excited for this. :rock

Edit: just seen the April fools stuff, that sucks. Should have known better. Arg. :lol

It's gotta be a joke...if I can remember hot toys/ Howard never announce or tease exclusives months in advance but if true sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back