1/6 Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive) CONFIRMED FAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I read on toysdaily forum (HT's usual review blogger) that it was confirmed by HT the interview never took place.....so it is fake........

I was really looking forward to this but after all the speculation began that it may be an April Fool's Day prank I didn't expect it to be true. I really wanted this as I'm sure a bunch of others in here wanted. Maybe someday we'll get a real release. :(

LOL! If it is then your site has just lost all credibility.
I don't see how the site loses credibility because the announcement is fake. It's not like they're the ones who originally posted it or something. Dave just said that he didn't fully know at the time it was a fake interview.

I was really looking forward to this but after all the speculation began that it may be an April Fool's Day prank I didn't expect it to be true. I really wanted this as I'm sure a bunch of others in here wanted. Maybe someday we'll get a real release. :(

I don't see how the site loses credibility because the announcement is fake. It's not like they're the ones who originally posted it or something. Dave just said that he didn't fully know at the time it was a fake interview.

Probably the best Ra's on the market right now. Take this man up on his offer, peoples.:lecture

I meant it was risky for the publication or whoever posted it. Possibly lose some credibility. I don't think it would hurt HT's sales, but I would be a little annoyed about that if I were HT. They seem very picky about the kind of information they let out

Finally got myself two versions of ra's, one from ice lake scene and 1 mansion scene and sods law this popped up lol glad it was april fools :yess:. Also am i the only one who doesn't really like that iminime neeson sculpt?

Well I guess it makes sense now as Hot Toys would have made him by now if they could, but I am sure the actor is holding out.

If hot toys would provide more regular updates we would not have to play this guessing game. Several figures are previewed and disappear they really should only show case completed figures instead of licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back