Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought r2 from popcultcha for $250 shipped to the states. Used the code stiff10 if anybody still needs. It may take a while to get here, but that is ok.

Thanks just put my order in for chrome dome!

This is my second hot toys r2. I may use him as a prequel r2. It is such a beautiful figure, I wanted a second before the price skyrockets someday. I wasn?t that thrilled with it when it was announced, but in hand, phenomenal.

I just bought r2 from popcultcha for $250 shipped to the states. Used the code stiff10 if anybody still needs. It may take a while to get here, but that is ok.

Did it ship EMS? I ordered one on eBay says it would be shipped from Australia but then it really shipped from China and we know EMS from there is a no go. This is really frustrating.

It looks like the code may have expired. It says Coupon code "stiff10" is not valid. when I try to use it

Deluxe R2. Which cost about the same as it would have from Sideshow. But BB-8 came out to the equivalent of $60. Plus I used the STIFF10 10% off code.

Even if you don't care about the arms etc the DX seems to be the better one, though it's maybe $100 cheaper.

Did it ship EMS? I ordered one on eBay says it would be shipped from Australia but then it really shipped from China and we know EMS from there is a no go. This is really frustrating.

I have a few figures coming in from Popcultcha that were shipped via EMS about a week ago. So far they haven't left Australia as far as I can tell from the tracking provided. In previous years EMS would arrive within a week from Australia but things today are not the same.

It worked for me 2 minutes ago. You need to be logged in I guess

For those in Europe it's the best possible price right now, I paid 212€

They are permanent one time use codes. Been around for years now.

Gotcha thanks.

STIFF10 still comes up as "not valid" to me - logged in or not.:dunno

Today I noticed I was using the Gift Card tab not Discount when entering the code. Once i switched it worked. Not sure if that was what I was missing before or not :dunno

Gotcha thanks.

Today I noticed I was using the Gift Card tab not Discount when entering the code. Once i switched it worked. Not sure if that was what I was missing before or not :dunno

You mean the window to enter a giftcard in checkout? Mine comes up as "Wrong gift card code" if I put the stiff10 into that window.

Back