Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A93CEB26-D795-41DE-9FBF-A04CD8C5FCE3.jpg
My contribution;)

My set arrived yesterday. Surprised, It was shipped rather quickly within a week. I'm really glad i was able to get my order from popcultcha for this deluxe R2D2 with the discount code. Looks like they now sold out.

My set arrived yesterday. Surprised, It was shipped rather quickly within a week. I'm really glad i was able to get my order from popcultcha for this deluxe R2D2 with the discount code. Looks like they now sold out.

Wow I just ordered a couple days ago too. Glad I did!

Mine has been shipped from Australia (got it from eBay) on the 5th but it?s arrived in LA couple days ago. Hopefully I get it next week. :)

Mine has been shipped from Australia (got it from eBay) on the 5th but it?s arrived in LA couple days ago. Hopefully I get it next week. :)

I had a package from Australia that showed as in LA and then arrived on my doorstep, on the opposite coast of the US, that day. Can't trust tracking from Australia Post at the moment.

Mine just got delivered from popcultcha, so that was a month in shipping almost but well worth it! There are so many batteries to install in this thing or are they extras? Also, how do I open the panel that the Dagobah battery pops into? That?s the only panel on R2 that I couldn?t immediately open.

Use magnet restraining bolt to open panel. The lights and sounds give him so much personality, really brings R2 to life. Remember to turn it off when youre not using it cause it will drain the battery even if you don't push the button. :lecture

Is the Hot Toys Deluxe R2 the same as the Force Awakens R2? Is the only difference that the Force Awakens one doesn't have all the gadgets?
Thanks.

Back