Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he only sells hot toys and said to me it was his last one in stock and would mail his provider if he could get another one from Hot Toys. second week passed now and still no result. hopefully next weel an answer to solve it.

i bought from this shop because many others (members on a dutch forum i'm active)told me it was a good shop, so that's why.

yes he only sells hot toys ,he probably gets them from china himself the second choice ones ,so thats why he cant get a replacement now or your money back fast,normal regular shops can give it back to there importer in your country ,if a shop only sells hot toys and no other brands like sideshow statues i now whats going on,SHADY PRACTICES

Best of luck to you on the case, lunatic.
Tomorrow for me and my seller also said it´s his last and he couldn´t order another. Hopefully all is well with it.
It´s my dream of a figure come true...
:pray:

thanks Endo! keep me posted when you'll recieve him ;)

hope i'll get a result this week on a solution for the missing part.

yes he only sells hot toys ,he probably gets them from china himself the second choice ones ,so thats why he cant get a replacement now or your money back fast,normal regular shops can give it back to there importer in your country ,if a shop only sells hot toys and no other brands like sideshow statues i now whats going on,SHADY PRACTICES

realy? you see, i don't know this kind of stuff is going on. thanks for the update, good to know when he tells me this week that there would be no solution. i'm starting to have the idea he's keeping me busy without doing anything, because he ain't telling me what the solution is exactly. :mad:

realy? You see, i don't know this kind of stuff is going on. Thanks for the update, good to know when he tells me this week that there would be no solution. I'm starting to have the idea he's keeping me busy without doing anything, because he ain't telling me what the solution is exactly. :mad:

yes 100% something smelly about it ,normaly it takes one day to call or mail a distributeur and get an answer not 2 weeks ,so beware whom your buying from .

I just saw it on a store. Never thought I want this. Now me wanting it so badly but price has gone up a lot. Nooooo.

Can anyone please tell me why does the HT 1/4th endo appears to be shorter and smaller than the 1/4th EB's?
Is the scale bit off? I don't own it and planning to get it but need to know first.

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier. Thanks.

Finally, after months of consideration I decided to pull the trigger on this one. And It's awesome!!! Looks fantastic standing beside Enterbay's 1/4 BD.

20130718_164920.jpg

20130718_164939.jpg

20130718_164908.jpg

:yess:
Hope you guys get yours real soon. It's worth the wait for sure.

It is indeed smaller in scale, but if you account for the missing flesh/ muscle, clothing and the added height with boots it wouldn't be too far off.

What is the name of the store?

Hammers Collectibles in The Netherlands. That's the only 'internet'-website he has got. He's got a small shop. It were other forum members who bought from him and were full of positive talk about him. That's the reason i bought from him, i only dare to buy if others have positive feedback about a dealer in toy's/figurines/statues etc. ...

https://www.marktplaats.nl/verkopers/11545945.html?currentPage=1&numberOfResultsPerPage=30

Mark is a cool guy. Bought many figures from him.

Best,

Robert

Can anyone please tell me why does the HT 1/4th endo appears to be shorter and smaller than the 1/4th EB's?
Is the scale bit off? I don't own it and planning to get it but need to know first.

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier. Thanks.

Individual parts are the right size, like the arms and legs and the torso aswell. I think the head is a bit too small and somewhere else - either his midsection or his neck or a bit of both - is too short.

So, I just checked on the pins for the collarbone pistons and the cables from the torso. Both seem to have a pretty tight fit.
Any advice on a safe way to remove those?

Back