Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say this is the most impressive cover art box I have seen, in fact it's one of the best. I thought The CM box's where neat, then some of the Hot toys, especially the DX Terminator one, but this box is simply awesome. Not only that, but thank god that we finally have a 1/4 Chrome endoskeleton. I know some people have issues with it not been 100% but it looks fine to me and im not gonna complain about minor detail, just thankful that someone brought it out!

Hope for your sake the EB is better somehow, I'm sure this thing will be hard to get for a decent price fairly soon.
I know I'll buy the EB one, too, if it turns out to better. Hedging my bets...

My guess would be that EBs will have a chunkier look too it; closer to screen accuracy. I bet it isn't chromed though and has a host of QC issues!

Yeah, i'm kinda kicking myself now as I was checking the figure out a few days before I ordered and it was still $369 and then when I went to order it, BAM! $399. Still, I want to own it and it I doubt it will ever go cheaper.

I decided I had to own this figure. I've been a huge terminator fan ever since I was a kid (big enough to have battle damaged arnie tattooed on me) and I owned the T800 and battle damaged arnie figures from the movie so this was a no brainer in the end. Pretty pumped to receive this.

Yeah, i'm kinda kicking myself now as I was checking the figure out a few days before I ordered and it was still $369 and then when I went to order it, BAM! $399. Still, I want to own it and it I doubt it will ever go cheaper.

:gah:

I love BBTS (usually), but thats getting a little annoying now. I guess they did it once SS sold out.

No worries about over $30 once you get this.

This is the most I have paid for a figure and it will be part of my quarto of holy grails. I've always wanted a premium Endoskeleton figure since I was a kid but now I can afford it and this HotToys version is awesome none the less!

It just really bugs my OCD that I could have got it for less. Especially since its not even sold out there.

I'm on the waitlist for the Ex, but I doubt that'll come through at this point.

I hate BBTS greedy policy of raising prices the minute Sideshow sells out. I went on the waitlist rather than buying from BBTS because of this policy. Before someone says it I know the price is the same as sideshow for now. BBTS behaves like scalpers the minute sideshow sells out so look for them to keep raising the price on this the lower stock gets.

So thats pretty much how it is then? I guess now I know when to gauge when they're about to do something like that. And I agree with you. I think one of my comic shops has it for $399, so even with tax it would be the same as getting it with shipping from BBTS now.

Got mine this morning and its freaking awesome.

Only disapointing thing is that one of the neck rod was broken, i'm sure my seller will help me with that so im not worried.
But i will definitly look out for some sort of metalic replacement because this is too fragile in my opinion.
Anyone has an idea where i can find such metallic rods?
Maybe cast some in metal or aluminium would be a good idea...
If some are interested let me know :)

Again its a great figure seriously dont miss it :)

Last edited:
I love mine, but don't really know how to link an image very well through here...
One small part of mine broke, where a piston in the right thigh connects to the pelvis, it's a very weak connection. The part is easily removed with one screw, I'm hoping to get a replacement from my seller through hot toys...
Here's a pic I took today, didn't do anything to the photo except alter the color a little bit. Pretty amazing how different a figure can look just from a different camera angle.

Back