Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys (and Neca) have no Noomi Rapace agreement on using her face

neca definitely has the rights to noomi rapace's likeness etc. In fact, they already produced the prototype Dr. Shaw figure, but cancelled the production figure due to sub par support of the line in general. Really unfortunate.

it was born for that.
an old retard with dull movies wanted to get some money from young retards grown on stupid movies, and middle aged oldschool people for some unknown reason tried to get into that chain designed only for retards :D

me myself don't care about the movie at all except for stealing the design of space jockey and making a retarded fatass cosplay copy of it. some old disabled guys should just jump from the rock like in sparta.

Your jibberish is not convincing in the slightest sir. :lecture :lol
if i wanted to be convincing i'd be a church speaker or a polititian. they need to convince the slaves crowd to follow and mindlessly fulfill their needs.
i share an opinion that grown people made their own minds through years of thinking, so there's no way or need for anybody to convince anybody in anything anyway :)

Good for you buddy. :lol
ac47f123fc4f.jpg

...please come back later :wink1:

Back