Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That interview Imo don't mean ****.

Possibly.. but why be negative about it? :huh

Delays happen - be they long or otherwise, it's not an indicator that things have stalled indefinitely, just that it's.. delayed. :)

As mentioned, a WIP has been shown - plus product info via those little pamphlet / magazine releases. It's just a matter of time.

You cant bring me down :nana:

:lol

Possibly.. but why be negative about it? :huh

Delays happen - be they long or otherwise, it's not an indicator that things have stalled indefinitely, just that it's.. delayed. :)

As mentioned, a WIP has been shown - plus product info via those little pamphlet / magazine releases. It's just a matter of time.

who is being negative just voiced my opinion .:dunno
Freaks is loaded with negativity. amazing how people can get so grumpy about toys:dunno

Who's grumpy :dunno:dunno i’m not in thread everyday wishing this is revealed i’m not one of those guy who ***** about toys .

5nSM3.gif

Soon in HT terms...could be another year...!

Hopefully we'll see something this Fall and have it next year.....I think hopes for the sequel may be shrinking...Scott has a new movie EXODUS next......

:lol

who is being negative just voiced my opinion .:dunno

Who's grumpy :dunno:dunno i’m not in thread everyday wishing this is revealed i’m not one of those guy who ***** about toys .

Your good , i think there has been so much negative (riddick) comments for this movie that everyone feels its a possible troll (riddick) situation.This thread good negative trolls all through it , if you dont like the movie dont go to the thread, simple.But a-holes want to write something just to see there comments , its the miley cyrus effect

What - dooming it to cancellation isn't? :lol

As I said, there's more evident now to suggest that it's on track, than not. :)

Dooming it? Just being realistic there is a chance this will never see the light of day. How is it on track ? From a card that says coming soon.Or from that preview from months showing the suit but no head .Imo hot toys seems uncertain what to do .

Yep - dooming it. :lol

This will end up being canceled .
By your implication that it WILL be cancelled - your words buddy.

Being realistic.. is waiting & seeing. :)

I wasn't referring to the 'card' - or that group shot of WIPS on the HT guy's desk way back when, I specifically said the magazine spread etc. It had the figure (minus head) on a stand, with accessories shown.

That shows the figure is at a futher stage of development - not just a thought bubble on a true type. :lol

I more than most cant wait , i am making the 1/6 chair and 1/6 engineer even if they dont make these.I am almost done with the engineer to boot so if someone jumps on this thread and says i hope they dont make this forgive me for freaking out on them.

..everything else that got cancelled which was very few things never even was shown in production phase that i can remember.

so the odds this is getting made far far far outweighs it getting cancelled.

There are plenty of Prometheus fans and Noomi fans, like myself :love , waiting and im sure she will be out soon:)
Pretty much. Green Lantern comes to mind immediately..

It'll arrive out of the blue no doubt, when we least expect it. :lol

I'd consider this line for David, Shaw, or Vickers. Not that interested in The Engineer really.

I get that from a collector's point of view.I want the scene with the engineer and david with shaw.I think it would be the coolest dio to have in the house, i will admit the movie was good but not epic and there are other movies that hot toys should be made for but iron man ?

Your good , i think there has been so much negative (riddick) comments for this movie that everyone feels its a possible troll (riddick) situation.This thread good negative trolls all through it , if you dont like the movie dont go to the thread, simple.But a-holes want to write something just to see there comments , its the miley cyrus effect

So people who don't like Prometheus are all Miley Cyrus? Cool beans. Here's a pic of said deep thinker.

miley-cyrus-vma-performance.jpg

Wait, just for that you need another one:

Miley-Cyrus-Pictures:-HOT-VMA-2013-MTV-Performance--32-560x834.jpg

I like to think of the furry bear suit as maybe an alien life-form she picked up while trying to pet it, you never know. Ta!

Back