Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welllllllll-----is it time ?????
It was mentioned soon??????

I have the 1/6 space jockey almost finished for this

No it won't. :lol

Lots of Prometheus fans - this ain't the ill fated Reynolds $h!te fest GL film license, that was rightly cancelled.

I was actually thinking of bumping this thread because of that recent announcement.. got beat to the chase. :lol

They just said in a interview its coming soon
So cancelled is far from the facts.But they did say we are getting david and a engineer i though and that may are not happen

August 2013 interview with Howard:
----
Any news on the reissue of Predators figures line, from the movie Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP Requiem? We saw teasers before about the ¼ line, are they just delayed or cancelled already? Regarding the Prometheus Movie, is there also a delay on the figures?

Prometheus is soon, We might remake Elder Predator, Dutch, and other predators.
----

its will be here, just be patient.they showed it at the Toy Fair, im guessing they just need sign-off on the headsculpt.
thank you , i didnt know were that interview was

... not wandered in here for a while, any proper news on which year "soon" translates to in HT lingo? ;)

I am going to be broke when they are released cant wait to get David and Elizabeth!

Could hopefuly be a few Lizbeth Salander Customs released also in the future

August 2013 interview with Howard:
----
Any news on the reissue of Predators figures line, from the movie Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP Requiem? We saw teasers before about the ¼ line, are they just delayed or cancelled already? Regarding the Prometheus Movie, is there also a delay on the figures?

Prometheus is soon, We might remake Elder Predator, Dutch, and other predators.
----

its will be here, just be patient.they showed it at the Toy Fair, im guessing they just need sign-off on the headsculpt.

That interview Imo don't mean ****.

Back