Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course! And don't forget about god-awfull RoboCop and Terminator. How can anyone take those seriously is beyond logic.

terminator movies have no meaning. they can't build anything like that yet.

Not for another 40 years. :lecture

And after 40 years you'll gather a small research expedition to Hong Kong which will discover abandoned teasers and make up an intergalactic map based on them. Then you'll build a spaceship and send some morons to travel into deep space hoping that they'll find Hot Toys Prometheus figures that you waited for so long.

And after 40 years you'll gather a small research expedition to Hong Kong which will discover abandoned teasers and make up an intergalactic map based on them. Then you'll build a spaceship and send some morons to travel into deep space hoping that they'll find Hot Toys Prometheus figures that you waited for so long.

Your kind of forgetting that the alien and Prometheus movies are artistic.And for an artist its different from your style and not everyone has to like what u like.Everyone is different, some people like iron man but i am not trolling on the threads-----insert gif as a rebuttal riddick

Maybe I should just give up & go to NECA then? :thud: :lol

tee-hee.gif

That is the best gif ever and should be posted (relevant or not) on every page in every thread.

(oh and I agree with your synopsis of the movie as well, looked fantastic, dumb as ****).

Back