Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

I heard it was based on the alien creature the crew of nostromo find on the derelict ship. You know, the giant pilot looking thing. I always thought that was one of the most intriguing things about the film. The giger stylings where just as pronounced on that ship as they where on the xeno itself. Maybe we get to see that alien race before the xeno burst out of it's chest?

alienp_news2.jpg

That thing. Maybe that isnt their plan anymore? Maybe it never was, but i'd love it if it was
This is the creature the entire movie is circled around. Go to AvPGalaxy.net and read about the movie.

Im hestitant about this movie... seems like Ridley is trying awfully hard to dissassociate it from the alien franchise. That doesnt seem very smart to me from a marketting perspective. And why the distaste for the Xeno?

He may have said to the studio it's got elements of Alien in it, and they said "OMG imagine the hype if we bill this as part of the Alien franchise" when Scott just meant dark corriders, suspense, fear as the elements :lol

It's not like AvP which had no real reason to be PG-13. It was a cheap ass movie.
it got the biggest demographic in theaters and sold a lot of toys. which was the entire reason Fox wanted to make it.

And yet, they never made toys for kids. So Fox really ____ed up there.

Yes, McFarlane made those figures...but i'd like to see a kid play with those for more then 30 seconds.

The only toys it sold were collectors action figure.

I'll be shocked if there isn't a Jockey-bursed Xeno. Plus, I think they said we won't see the Alien, or somthing along those lines..

We won't see the Alien we know but I'm intigued to see the xeno from a Space Jockey. I'm thinking the final act of the film will revolve around the chest bursted Space Jockey in the ship leading nicely into Alien.

maybe Charlize Theron's character is the host Big Chap bursts out of at the end?:dunno That'd be pretty awesome

I think so as well..AND I swear I read part of an article on AvPGalaxy several months ago that did say the Jockey-bursted Xeno would be revealed in the final scenes.

I can't wait to see what it looks like..The only one we have right now is the one from Destroying Angels.

jokey_xeno.jpg

I think so as well..AND I swear I read part of an article on AvPGalaxy several months ago that did say the Jockey-bursted Xeno would be revealed in the final scenes.

I can't wait to see what it looks like..The only one we have right now is the one from Destroying Angels.

jokey_xeno.jpg

That thing is frikkin' huge!

To be honest, I don't think it's big enough. Oh, nevermind..If the Jockey suit was the actual creature, not a suit..then yeah, it should have been a bit bigger..

Anyone else ever think that maybe Queenish type Aliens could be Jockey bursted Aliens and then they laid those eggs in Alien? It would explain why Queen's are so large.

since only Queen's can lay eggs, and whatever coming out of a Jockey has to be pretty huge, makes sense to me. Well, I guess Predaliens can lay eggs too, but I don't think Ridley would ever nod anything to AVP movies. It doesn't have to look exactly like the Queen's we know and love, but something similar.

There better not be any Queens in this movie..

I don't see why a Jockey-bursted Xeno would be an egg-layer..the size makes sense though.

Back