Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

I saw the official trailer last night and you guys are in for a big surprise!!!! Definitley a prequal to ALIEN!!!

I saw the official trailer last night and you guys are in for a big surprise!!!! Definitley a prequal to ALIEN!!!

45B.jpg

I thought the whole world had seen the trailer by now? The leaked trailer was out last month and the recording from the cinema is all over youtube. Makes me laugh when FOX say it's the world premiere of the trailer tomorrow.:lol

O Rlly? I assumed they were bad quality, so I never even went looking for it. Are there good ones floating around?

O Rlly? I assumed they were bad quality, so I never even went looking for it. Are there good ones floating around?

same with me. I can't stand watching handcam versions of trailers. I prefer to wait for the real thing. Good to know I'm not that impatient

The trailer tomorrow will be HD and full quality but as mentioned it's not really a world premiere when the trailer has been leaked and is still probably watchable now. If it's the same trailer that is.

same with me. I can't stand watching handcam versions of trailers. I prefer to wait for the real thing. Good to know I'm not that impatient

The trailer tomorrow will be HD and full quality but as mentioned it's not really a world premiere when the trailer has been leaked and is still probably watchable now. If it's the same trailer that is.

Whatever your views, the trailer rocks!:rock

I've been looking for the trailer but every time I think I've found it it's a fake, a joke or its been taken down at the request of Fox.

Thanks to plasmid303 I've finally seen the trailer and all I can say is "WOW!". That is clearly a prequel to Alien.

Back