Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the kind words, believes the hair of this Angelica were made alot fuller than any other previous release and her hat was simply made from PVC though.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it looks like it's the one piece of clothing HT cheaped out on.

IMG_2802.jpg

:lol

She is hot there actually. And she looks alot like Penenlope like that (minus the dead stare).

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it looks like it's the one piece of clothing HT cheaped out on.

You're more than welcome:1-1:

May be not, HT has to paid a lot for kiling enough birds to get the right size feather for the hat:lol

Looks much better than I thought she would. Just not worth the money IMO. If I can get one for a steal I may pick one up. But not at retail price.

Tap'd from my N7

Position of the eyes?

It's the lower 2/3 of the face. It has a mannish quality to it. They overdid the features down there.

This isn't the first time they did this with their female sculpts. Silk Spectre, T-1000 Sarah Connor, Machiko, and their TTF also have this weird mannish thing going on somewhere on their face.

Last edited:
Looks much better than I thought she would. Just not worth the money IMO. If I can get one for a steal I may pick one up. But not at retail price.

:goodpost::exactly:

Maybe if she drops down to $150, or hits the gift card section, I'll think about picking it up as more of an accessory to Jack. Otherwise forget it. Of all the characters from all the films, why this one? Stupid Hot Toys...

Position of the eyes?

It's the lower 2/3 of the face. It has a mannish quality to it. They overdid the features down there.

This isn't the first time they did this with their female sculpts. Silk Spectre, T-1000 Sarah Connor, Machiko, and their TTF also have this weird mannish thing going on somewhere on their face.

Yeah, I can see that. I was trying to figure out what was throwing the likeness off for me. I think the worst offender is that truetype female. Boy was that one hideous.

Back