Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the details correct?

I thought the coat was purple in the movie, not red... unless that's another coat or vest. I'm also eyeing that lining and wondering if that's what she had.

is this the coat?

2011_pirates_of_the_caribbean_on_stranger_tides_036.jpg

So are the details correct?

I thought the coat was purple in the movie, not red... unless that's another coat or vest. I'm also eyeing that lining and wondering if that's what she had.

is this the coat?

2011_pirates_of_the_caribbean_on_stranger_tides_036.jpg

She wears two, the maroonish one, and a blue one that she wears in only one scene.

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-188533-1-1.html

Here are a lot of pictures from some collector on Toys Daily. Her outfit looks really really nice and he gives us a lot of good shots at her with and without her coat. The face sculpt though is a shame. The actual quality is good, but the expression looks like Hot Toys typical really bad blank soulless stare expression, of which I thought they stopped doing a year or two ago.

It looks really odd on her though, especially since her eyes seem to have some kind of weird bloodshot look to them. Unfortunately as I suspected, I honestly can't see her posing all that well with Jack because of that expression. The best you'd be able to do is have them both staring out from behind the ship's wheel I guess :/

I followed your link. Looks like her outfit is on a whole other level. You don't see this level of clothing with Babydoll, or even Jack Sparrow!

Can any of you guys tell me what the hat is made out of? Looks like hard plastic.

She looks REALLY REALLY NICE in those pics..spectacular outfit- sculpt much nicer(except that camera flash in her eyes shows..)

Better do it SOON, she might sell out once better pics keep emerging...

I know... but ebat prices are crazy right now, and if I buy thru Sideshow I can tack on another $20 in CA taxes and then $15 shipping. Figure will cost me $260 at least.

That's when I start prioritizing my "admiration" from "true wants".

Not sure what to do with her. Might risk it and see how the prices fair on eBay once she sells out but has been on the market for 3-6 months. Not sure how many they are making but the very limited Scarecrow (4,000 worldwide) is still readily available and that's from Batman. If they make half that many for Angelica I think I still might be fine. I don't expect the price to drop substantially but I might get her for close to $200 shipped in time.

Back