Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing pics from the figuremaniac website, Noticed she has huge forehead. She looks like the unmasked Robocop

I haven't seen any pics yet that scream Penelope to me. At $215 I would never buy this figure. If it were $149 I might pull the trigger.

I haven't seen any pics yet that scream Penelope to me. At $215 I would never buy this figure. If it were $149 I might pull the trigger.

No kidding right! What happen to the $149 days. I guess it has long gone! And I definetly miss those days.

Yeah I think she's pretty ugly. Not as bad as Silk Spectre, but getting there.

SS can sit on it for $240+.

I really like the hair though.

Yeah I think she's pretty ugly. Not as bad as Silk Spectre, but getting there.

SS can sit on it for $240+.

I really like the hair though.

Horrendous headsculpt. Like, painful.

Yeah, her chin looks like it juts out to far from what I've seen and the catatonic stare promises to makes her look even worse next to DX Jack.

I'm still getting her though. Partly out of respect for the well done costume...I'm really going to test that hat's flexibilty and pull it down as far as I can lol... and also out of the vain hope that Barbossa will ever be considered.

finally got time to access mine....

slightly overpriced.....but not far...

as her comes with 2 metallic swords and with one of the best outfits ht had released so far....

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

and she is hot....:p
IMG_2802.jpg

You just stated the costume is exquisite yet the pic without the costume probably cemented the deal for many. :rotfl

I can see why female actresses may hesitate giving the rights to their likeness to be made into realistic action figures...

Beauty or lust...guess different people sees different things. imo

Last edited:
I don't see what is so great about the outfit. It's nice, but not THAT nice.

I think I will buy this at some point...

Honestly I've seen a bunch of so-so pics, one great set. I think alot is in lighting/photography. I hope in hand she will be nicer- some pics of her hair look awful- others much nicer.

Ok, NOT FUTZED. Straight out of box. Stuck the bits on her and snapped.

Apart from looking like a sex doll (I know why now, they left a strange gap in her lips). She can look bizarrely realistic from ceratin angles.
A little frustrating because what I'm seeing sitting on my desk is not what I'm seeing in these pics, but it's not the disaster I thought, I actually really like it. The real feathers on the hat are a cool touch, The outfit is fantastic. The two metal swords are great, the cross and chain amazingly detailed. And the hair well, they went to great lengths to mix different shades of red and brown to get it looking right.

It's a sweet little figure.

4-18.jpg
1-26.jpg
2-24.jpg
3-25.jpg
5-16.jpg

These are the best set of in hand pics and I'm loving these!!! Love the sculpt, hair and outfit......looks like natural lighting- not yellow light/overlit flash...

finally got time to access mine....

slightly overpriced.....but not far...

as her comes with 2 metallic swords and with one of the best outfits ht had released so far....

Hair looks alot fuller in your shots, great job!

Does the hat have any give? What material(s) is it made out of?

Hair looks alot fuller in your shots, great job!

Does the hat have any give? What material(s) is it made out of?

Cheers for the kind words, believes the hair of this Angelica were made alot fuller than any other previous release and her hat was simply made from PVC though.

Last edited:
Back