Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - Elizabeth Swann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing looking figure, I've ordered one.

I think a recast of the head could be used to make a great figure of her from King Arthur when she was all painted up and that harness thing she wore could cover up the joints.
040715.jpg

Last edited:
Ain't Sideshow the authorized dealer in North America of Hot Toys? The market of demand would be secure, isn't that the case?

Yes they are, they are also distributing for Medicom. Thats why recently its been more affordable for US collectors to get these great figures.

Alright, so raise your hands all those who will immediately undress Miss Swan's figure upon reception? :D

I for one, am not turned on by plastic women whose swivels and joints are visible, not only that,Im afraid Ill screw (and I dont mean it in that sense )something up if I take her outfit off. Mostly the latter.

Is this shipping? I have Jack and Elizabeth on order from AlterEgoComics.....looking forward to it!

I for one, am not turned on by plastic women whose swivels and joints are visible, not only that,Im afraid Ill screw (and I dont mean it in that sense )something up if I take her outfit off. Mostly the latter.

So polystone statues turn you on? :D

She looks better than the proto, imo. Not a huge fan of the hair, but still can't wait to get this...

ESwan_02.jpg

Wow...did I miss this in the newsletter. I let this shipment catch me off guard. Oh well, can't wait to get it.

She looks better than the prototype pics. Man, I love her!

If only I had the available funds to get her! Argh! Sick of ordering stuff through a CC! I just want to get her from a local retailer. Every LCS goes through Previews as their exclusive and only distributer of collectibles. Problem is I am not a fan of DST, DCD, and comics for the most part. I want my Hot Toys, more than the few offerings of Medicom 1:6 figures, and most importantly, Sideshow products!

Yes, mine has shipped from D-Shadow.

I ordered one from Sideshow and have yet to receive any notice. The only way I see Dark Shadow getting theirs in is if they ordered it from overseas or from Toy Square. Which I doubt since they mention Sideshow in their product description.

I really hope SSC isn't shipping these out yet, I'd most definitely have to cancel. :(

I ordered one from Sideshow and have yet to receive any notice. The only way I see Dark Shadow getting theirs in is if they ordered it from overseas or from Toy Square. Which I doubt since they mention Sideshow in their product description.

I really hope SSC isn't shipping these out yet, I'd most definitely have to cancel. :(

Sideshow is slow,i always order on Toys Square or any Hong Kong ebayer.

I think you're right. Just got an email saying it was a "partial shipment." Blast. I was looking forward to getting this one.

Back