Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - Elizabeth Swann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looked good. I'm gonna just stick with Jack and Swann 4 now.

Jack is awesome Josh, you should enjoy him, you'll be impressed with the articulation they got in his neck despite the dreads.

I've had Jack a while, so I'm just waiting for Elizabeth now, be nice to have a companion for Jack, the Medi Jack sat by himself for a long time, then HT, at least now one of them is part of a series.

Is it really true that their will only be two more figures released. I really want alot of different characters from the movies. I do hope if only two more are made that it will be Will and Barbossa. I also would like them to release Elizabeth in some type of dress.

I know they announced Will, but when did they announce Barbossa? And I agree, I'd prefer Davy Jones over Will any day.

Oh come on dave, we've gotta have a Will, even if only for darts practice, but we need a barbossa and a Jones as well, a Teague would be good too!

Oh yeah and a pirate WESLEY:lol

I can't see HT not doing Davy Jones, they took on the Aliens Power Loader, surely they'd like the challenge of Jones' tentacles. Barbossa should look stunning with their textured skin they've been having lately.

Where did you hear that?

I think I heard that somewhere on here. Personally I am hoping for a Barabossa with Jack the monkey, Will, Elizabeth (Pirate and a dress), Pintel, Ragetti, Gibbs, Davy Jones, and Norrington before the line is finished.

I got my twenty day notice on Elizabeth too. I hope she doesn't tower over my Medi Jack Sparrow. If she does I reckon I'm gonna have to shell out even more cash.

I think I heard that somewhere on here. Personally I am hoping for a Barabossa with Jack the monkey, Will, Elizabeth (Pirate and a dress), Pintel, Ragetti, Gibbs, Davy Jones, and Norrington before the line is finished.

I agrre with you but, I have to stop at Pintel, Ragetti, Gibbs, and Norrington, as much as I like those characters, epsical Gibbs and Norrinton, at $120-$130 A pop I'd be hard pressed to collect the whole like... I'm happy to just have Jack, Will, Barbossa with Jack & Elizabeth...

Back