Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - Elizabeth Swann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have preferred if she was in her swashbuckling pirate style outfit from POTC 2...oh well. Still looks really cool. :D

Now where's Davy Jones and Barbossa?! :confused:

VERY nice.

But now I have a feeling they are gonna make a figure of that dweeb Will before Barbossa.

:emperor

man, I dont even like the pirates movie that much and I am still temped. These HT pirates are just awesome. :D I have not seen a mass produce figure been done so well. That fat HS is pretty much on par with Arnie's Bruce Lee.

With Ht jack being taller than the medi one, will this one fit in with the medicom Jack?

That's a good question...I only have the Medicom Sparrow so if the heights aren't comprable I'll have to pass. :(

This looks great!! :google

I'd also prefer a POTC: DMC Elizabeth but since HT supposedly only has the license to POTC: AWE so I'm not going to complain.

Hopefully this means that HT will "milk" this license for all it's worth. I'll love a buch more figures from this movie and all the other POTC movies if it is possible.

Now where's my Balbossa w/monkey. :drool

The 5th has to be........................

davyjones_1_180.jpg

I WANT DAVY JONES AND BARBOSSA!!!

But that Elizabeth Swann looks fantastic!That's a great headsculpt!

Not the costume I would've wanted, but I definitely want one. I just hope this isn't version one and they're planing on releasing more Elizabeth Swanns in the future.

You typically want to buy early with Hot Toys... since the majority (seem) to end up overseas they can be tricky to find once they've initially sold out. And figures like Hicks, the early Predators and Superman have demanded price up to and over 3X the original retail.

Now this of course could change, especially if Hot Toys starts upping the editions sizes, but so far they seem to consistently sell for at or above retail.

You typically want to buy early with Hot Toys... since the majority (seem) to end up overseas they can be tricky to find once they've initially sold out. And figures like Hicks, the early Predators and Superman have demanded price up to and over 3X the original retail.

Now this of course could change, especially if Hot Toys starts upping the editions sizes, but so far they seem to consistently sell for at or above retail.

Ain't Sideshow the authorized dealer in North America of Hot Toys? The market of demand would be secure, isn't that the case?

One can only hope they're saving this for SDCC...

He's my top priority. Best villain since Agent Smith.

I'd be curious to see how they handle that one, if they do make him. They did great with the Predators

I'd be curious to see how they handle that one, if they do make him. They did great with the Predators

I would hope that the tentacles are poseable... although I'll go nuts trying to pose each bloody one. There's really not that much to his outfit and gear so they'd have to at least give us moveable tentacles... and his Dead Man's Chest with heart.

Back