Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - Elizabeth Swann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12" - Elizabeth Swann

kk2.jpg

Out at late September.

SRP. HKD$880

Last edited:
damn, that looks really good.

Hot Toys have certainly been spending money on new sculptors haven't they?

Well I guess I will need to get a Hot Toys Jack as well. Where can you get that as cheaply as possible.

This is awesome but I would have much rather a got her in a dress.

Wow that looks really good. I wasn't intending on getting other Pirates figures...but this is making me change my mind.

damn, that looks really good.

Hot Toys have certainly been spending money on new sculptors haven't they?

That is indeed spot on. I think, however, Hot Toys has always had good sculptors. A lot of people use the Aliens figures as measure of their sculpts and how they don't look like the characters. I think this has to do with the fact that they didn't have the likeness rights for those actors, so the got around it by putting Biehn on Hudson, changing Ripley's hair color, etc. The Aliens sculpts are all good sculpts, just not necessarily the actors who played those characters. With the Pirates line, they obviously have the likness rights and they are dead on. Possibly the best mass produced sculpts I've ever seen. they have a lot of other really good sculpts on their military figures as well.

That is indeed spot on. I think, however, Hot Toys has always had good sculptors. A lot of people use the Aliens figures as measure of their sculpts and how they don't look like the characters. I think this has to do with the fact that they didn't have the likeness rights for those actors, so the got around it by putting Biehn on Hudson, changing Ripley's hair color, etc. The Aliens sculpts are all good sculpts, just not necessarily the actors who played those characters. With the Pirates line, they obviously have the likness rights and they are dead on. Possibly the best mass produced sculpts I've ever seen. they have a lot of other really good sculpts on their military figures as well.

Understandable remarks on the Aliens figures, but they have the likeness rights for Rambo, and if you look at the evolution those figures have taken from the first figure to the current release and recent previewed figure, there's definitely a progressive growth there. Bottom line, we're getting some fabulous head sculpts out of them, but you can't help but wonder what has brought about such a dramatic improvement in about a year's time.

Perfect....though she looks angry.

It's fitting for the outfit though, it was a real coming into her own time, taking over as Pirate King and leading the fleet, most of her time in that outfit was spent with a determined look. Given the similarity in hair, I might try to come up with a dress or something to have the deserted island with Jack to display that scene with my figures..."You burnt all the food...the shade...the RUM! Why's the rum gone!" :) Loving these figures, do aggree with most, wanna see Barbossa and Jones, Jack needs an adversary he actually fought with, Sao Feng looks nice but doesn't add much to having him.

I'm way more impressed by this POTC offering than any of the others so far. I wonder what all the accessories are going to be for her.

With Ht jack being taller than the medi one, will this one fit in with the medicom Jack?

Back