Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - Elizabeth Swann

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbossa was never announced only speculated especially after the GG maquette announcement. Will is the only one that we know for sure so far. I see them doing Barbossa though and Davy Jones....anything past that is a toss up. Norrington has a strong possibility but it'll depend on how far they go with this line.....

I ordered my Jack from a retailer, so it will be a bit of a wait. But here's to hoping we at least get a Barbossa and Davey out of the series :rock

Huh....I was wondering about this especially since I received an email from SSC yesterday claiming Jack was "In Stock" as part of their 12 gift ideas. 3-5 days.....which means that in about a week and a half the ADs should start receiving them.....my Jack/Elizabeth combo will be here before the holidays! :rock

Huh....I was wondering about this especially since I received an email from SSC yesterday claiming Jack was "In Stock" as part of their 12 gift ideas. 3-5 days.....which means that in about a week and a half the ADs should start receiving them.....my Jack/Elizabeth combo will be here before the holidays! :rock

:rock :rock Can't wait to add more PIRATES!!!! :rock

I love Jack, I'm so glad I got him through Toys2, I've had him for months, great figure, you guys won't be dissappointed, I'm just glad he's got a companion piece now, I wasn't a fan of Sao's character, so until now, Jack's been solo, like my Medi Jack.

JSPOSTER.jpg

jsframe.jpg

Thanks guys, and Eli, you're on my sig list.

I really can't wait to shoot with Elizabeth too, there's room for some humerous shots with Jack and her together.

Can't wait to get these two. They will be my first two in hand HT figures.

You won't regret it Josh, I know Jack is awesome, and I've been happy with everything else I've gotten from HT, so I'm sure Elizabeth will be great to, the face sculpt is so fantastic looking in the promo images.

You won't regret it Josh, I know Jack is awesome, and I've been happy with everything else I've gotten from HT, so I'm sure Elizabeth will be great to, the face sculpt is so fantastic looking in the promo images.

They looked great at SDCC. I'm glad I have them coming as I do really enjoy the POTC films. I'm even looking forward to Will and the probably Davey Jones.

I'm on the fence with will, at over $100, it'd have to be an elaborate outfit version of him for me to get it, his simple outfit from the end of AWE won't get my money, but his outfit throughout most of the film I might go for. Elizabeth was a no brainer; I love Knightley, it looks just like her, the outfit is superb, and I enjoy the way the character plays with Jack Sparrow.

The best part of Jack is his hair being a soft rubber, you'll be amazed at the posability you get out of his head even with the dreads.

Base on the look, I'm figuring Elizabeth's hair is likely solid, like Hot Toys' Rambo 3 figure.

I'll get will without a second thought having Jack and Elizabeth. IMO you can't have them and not Will and I like his character in the movies too for that matter. Either way I'm really looking forward to getting these two right away.

I have to agree I'll get Will without any hesitation. He is a central character and needed IMHO for any real POTC representation. I would also buy Jones, Barbossa and Norrington without any hesitation as well...

I'd get Jones just because he's cool. Barbossa probably because I do like the character but the rest are passes for me unless they just really kick ass.

I agree with Will's relevance to the film's, and if money were no object I wouldn't hesitate to get one, but with all the lines I collect, and several properties from HT, I'm being conservative with pricey pieces and Will'd likely be a $120 figure, and I'll drop $150 on Jones since he'll cost that much and Jones is a must for me.

Back