Hot Toys MMS72 - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review. Really holds its own for its age, kind of tempted to get one myself.

Thanks. It really has no business being as good as it is for a nearly ten year old figure.

I mentioned in the review that this now is my favorite sculpt of Arnold by far. It's not perfect and none are, but this really has something the others don't.

Thanks very much buddy:hi5:

Here's my very old crappy review when I was using my cell phone to record videos of Dutch:lol

Yeah your review was one of several I watched on deciding to pick it up. Much like the MMS136, I should of bought Dutch years ago.

With the way this thread has recently seen a boost in activity, you’d think Dutch/Arnold is making a cameo in The Predator or something. :lol

They look awesome!! Where did you get/how did you make the old painless backpack?

The backpack frame was removed from a Dragon rucksack, and the ammo box was made by BBI (from an Nam M60 gunner figure i believe), repainted, and glued on. The feed chute is from the DX10 figure and glued into the box.

The Dutch figure still looks great after all these years, the only change i made was to the rifle. I swapped the HT one for a more accurate Dragon one. I've been meaning to swap out the Jungle boots on mine as the HT ones have no flexibility.

pizza, thanks for the pics, it looks way better with that new body. I will try the m35, but if legs dont fit in the pants will downgrade to the same as you m34.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

pizza, thanks for the pics, it looks way better with that new body. I will try the m35, but if legs dont fit in the pants will downgrade to the same as you m34.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Would you be able to show photos with the M35 body? Aside from issues with the pants would it be a more accurate body for Dutch?

Would you be able to show photos with the M35 body? Aside from issues with the pants would it be a more accurate body for Dutch?

I still have to do it and will show pics then. I am worried not only by pants but also for the jacket to fit or the silicone not to be damaged by not breathing under the clothes.

I don't think there'll be a hope in hell of the stock pants fitting the M35 legs. If memory serves they were damn tight on even the MMS117/136 bodies.

Re: Hot Toys MMS72 - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator)

Upon looking at videos comparing the M35 and M34 as well as the above photos of Dutch in the M34 and movie stills, I believe that it is more accurate than the M35 since the arms seem too big. I think at this time he was a bit less bulky than he was during T1.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

it definitely is!
i would by it to replace the camo head, but i'm afraid that yellow color is really yellow.

Back