1/6 Hot Toys - MMS576 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen Collectible Figure

95264093_10220273505560625_9148660367776284672_o.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen Collectible Figure

Not much more to say, other than it looks freakin fantastic. A definite must buy.

I'm getting the Mafex figures for this movie, but I really like the HTs. I may change my mind and go for these. I like those crazy comic backgrounds they come with but look too large for detolfs.

I don't know man, I think they are all in on this one. Noir, PBP, and Peni with SP//dr!

Hell we could even get Spider-Man 2099 and cartoon pointing Spider-Man too!

View attachment 484075

2ptakm.png

Spider-man 2099 is my most-wanted Hot Toys figure right now. I want a version from the PS4 game but I'll take the "Into the Spider-verse" version as well.

These look geat, nice to see something a little different. I'd won't bite unless I see Peter B. Parker.

Awesome! Definitely need this.

I think her suit quality is kinda like the Stark suit. It has almost that same kind of texture.

Man, I am SO excited. Been a fan of Spider-Gwen's since she was first introduced. Was so happy she was in Into the Spider-verse, and now we get a Hot Toys too? Awesome. I wish the movie's design didn't go with the dance-shoe look. I like the comics where it's more of a boot with the blue sole. But, hey, I'm not complaining. The hair on the movie version is so great and man did they capture that look well here.

Great pictures to wake up to!!! Love Gwen, and this one I may have to double-dip on (one masked, one unmasked) for my display :D

Oh man, I'm SO tempted to do that too. Every time there's the option I usually get both variants or get two of the same (like the Marvel Legend) because I just can't decide which look I like best. And with this head it's so distinctive and cool it's even harder.

Spider-man 2099 is my most-wanted Hot Toys figure right now. I want a version from the PS4 game but I'll take the "Into the Spider-verse" version as well.

Oh yes. Man, I'd love to have a Spider-man 2099 Hot Toy. However that happens. I wanted to get the statue so bad but it just was out of my price range.

I could be blind, but is there a payment plan on Sideshow for this one? Don't see it at the moment.

I could be blind, but is there a payment plan on Sideshow for this one? Don't see it at the moment.

I spoke to them. No deposit. No payment plan. Something to do with it being a Spider-Man product. They said most likely they will be able to add a monthly payment option. At that point I can switch my order to payment plan. So right now you can secure one with 0 down and no payment until it arrives or they offer a payment plan.

Gwen and Miles secured through AE. Really happy to be supporting them and starting a new, cool line all the same.

Waiting to see about preordering at Timewalker

Wow!
Hot Toys has done phenomenal work on both Miles and Gwen!!!

Preordered :)

Crikies Morales was day one PO this will be too...bring on Spider Noir...

Preordered Gwen and Miles at Timewalker for $505 shipped. Can’t beat that.

Back