1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone is up for it, but has anyone tried to see if the bare neck peg from this fits on the homemade suit body?

Wow I just got the deluxe in I gotta say I'm not seeing all the complaints from earlier in the thread. Actually, pretty blown away by how cool this set it.

The fabric choices especially are extremely well done. Looking at all the joint areas. The only real area I can see having any kind of issues if articulated would be the maybe the back hip area? Everything else was perfectly done in a black nylon type material.

The 3 piece boots let you get a really nice pose and then shift the pieces into a more natural looking position.

The detail on the other fabric and plastic parts is great with only a bit of definition lost on the mask from prototype. Only, real reason I can see someone not liking this one is it is definitely not a traditional spider-man look.

Definitely, recommended. Especially, if you can get it for below retail.

Does anyone know if the neck peg adapter that comes with this is compatible with the Far From Home homemade suit? Thanks!

Bought this guy (standard) from KGHobby for only HKD $950 :oops:, never wanted stealth suit Spidey but a that price, couldn't say no.

Made custom mask so I can display him with the Upgraded Suit's HS

20211230-150154.jpg

20211230-150340.jpg

20211230-150635.jpg

I think its better to display the HS like this I suppose compared to the one on the right :LOL:
2021-12-30-16-38-18.jpg

2022-02-06-10-00-08.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive me if I have missed this earlier in the thread. But has anyone tried to get a custom trench coat and fedora to make a Noir figure? Just a thought. If so, any recommendations on where to pick those up that might fit this figure?

EDIT: and now I am learning that SooSooToys put out a “Dark Spider” figure that honestly looks a lot cooler than what I had in mind. And still affordable. Guess I’ll just pick up one of those instead.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get a 3rd party mask that I can display him holding it in his hands?

Thanks!
I have never seen a 3rd party mask, hence why I made one like on my post above.

I'd be interested if there is one out there though.

Back