1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone please tell me the Jedi Council chair comes with him or is it Sideshow's? Without the chair or a diorama base it's impossible to justify the price. The figure's turned out nicely though.

Someone please tell me the Jedi Council chair comes with him or is it Sideshow's? Without the chair or a diorama base it's impossible to justify the price. The figure's turned out nicely though.

9BB1BAF0-A615-4896-8384-0161FAC5C14C.jpeg

It’s nice, not high on my list though. I’ll probably try to pick him up at a discount later on, especially with the slowdown. After krennic and qui gon ship, I don’t think I have anything on preorder.

No material mentions the chair at all, so I’m guessing not which I think is ridiculous considering the price

Last edited:
Generally I liked it. The skin color and hair could have been better.
The expression fits most of the poses. In fact, I find it less fitting for dueling poses.
I hope it does not sell out and can have a chance to buy it at a discount.

No material mentions the chair at all, so I’m guessing not which I think is ridiculous considering the price

I mean I don't love the price but it's still less than $200. They're charging $212 for the new HT Rocket Raccoon.

That doesn't bode well for Wicket coming as part of a deluxe with Endor Leia then. It's a bit of a slap in the face that they show it with the chair.

That doesn't bode well for Wicket coming as part of a deluxe with Endor Leia then. It's a bit of a slap in the face that they show it with the chair.
Hot Toys never showed it as coming with the chair. That's the blogger who took the pictures presumably using Sideshow's chair.

Hot Toys never showed it as coming with the chair. That's the blogger who took the pictures presumably using Sideshow's chair.

I understand that, but the picture is still a bit misleading. I think the original point still stands, it would’t have killed them to include a chair or diorama base for the price.

I understand that, but the picture is still a bit misleading. I think the original point still stands, it would’t have killed them to include a chair or diorama base for the price.
How is it misleading? If you should be mad at anyone it's the blogger who took that picture. Hot Toys never advertised the figure as coming with the chair.

There looks to be more value in Rocket. Yoda's only wearing a simple romper suit and a house coat.

I don't see the value in Rocket as there's been 2-3 other releases of the figure already, unless you're dying for his EG outfit. That comes with the nano gauntlet, which he didn't even handle in the movie as far as I can remember. I don't know why HT isn't giving anyone the Hulk gauntlet they passed around like a football.

How is it misleading? If you should be mad at anyone it's the blogger who took that picture. Hot Toys never advertised the figure as coming with the chair.

Hot Toys shouldn't post blogger pics with other company's stuff then. I mean fighting Dooku is one thing, but accessories he may very well have come with is another. I didn't remember it coming with the chair, but HT has surprised people before so I wasn't sure when I saw the pics.

HT is using those pictures to advertise their products, so they shouldn't stray from what's included with the figure.

Back