Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it probably last for 3-5 years before it starts cracking up.

All of mine are fine. If you live in a dry area, you need a humidifier if you want leather and silicone to stay preserved.

All my figures with those things are fine.

Deep south, lots of humidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered the Trinity Figure from OSK. I guess we will see how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a cool figure. So glad I finally pulled the trigger.

0FCBE43E-6462-4013-8B22-04C17CADDFD2.jpg

Grabbed one from Ebay.

I highly doubt Hot Toys is gonna touch Trinity or Morph. Most we?ll get is a Reloaded Neo with a repainted sculpt of this one. Maybe an Agent Smith.

Did anyone else get the figure with a black mark on his lower neck? Is this common? :(

Anyone know what I can use to get rid of it?

Last edited:
Did anyone else get the figure with a black mark on his lower neck? Is this common? :(

Anyone know what I can use to get rid of it?

Didn't yours come with plastic neck protection? I haven't removed this protection yet for fear of staining the neck.

Didn't yours come with plastic neck protection? I haven't removed this protection yet for fear of staining the neck.
It did and still had the stain under it.

I checked the body and the neck area is riddled with black paint like stains. It doesn't bother me since you don't see it when the head is pegged in but annoying that this is even a thing. I just replugged the head in with the wrapping around the area that touches the body.

My customized Neo,
Body is ttm21 shoulder, forearms, chest, rest is the original body. I widened the neck and added 5mm to the neck connector. My pics still deform a bit the actual proportion but love it way more than stock figure.
View attachment 455406

Do you have photos without the coat? I'm thinking of doing the same, because the original body is basically ttm21 / ttm16, but in the original body the shoulders are narrow, which doesn't give a good ratio without the coat.

Back