Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats exactly why I asked. I thought I knew.
Its not like this is Bespin Luke or R1 Vader or Tarkin figure release. The first Anakin was released "a plenty" and in in 2 waves. Then the DS repaint Anakin was released and sat around a good while before waitlisting. I guess im just wondering why the spark in interest all of a sudden.

Actually the dark side Anakin didn't stick around naturally. Hot Toys were greedily manufacturing more to keep selling. They were even manufacturing more to fill the waitlist then corona put paid to that greedy strategy.

Anyway look for hot toys to look at the Ebay prices then greedily reissue these Anakin figures to make a desperate buck.

Actually the dark side Anakin didn't stick around naturally. Hot Toys were greedily manufacturing more to keep selling. They were even manufacturing more to fill the waitlist then corona put paid to that greedy strategy.

Anyway look for hot toys to look at the Ebay prices then greedily reissue these Anakin figures to make a desperate buck.

Malgus, they're a company wanting to sell their product. Typically they manufacture to pre-orders. By the way that's also what a waitlist is, people who are late to pre-order. There's nothing "greedy" about it.

Re-releases are rare, and would mainly only be driven by excessive customer requests to Sideshow. Hot Toys have enough on their plate to be doing extra "greedy" runs.

Hot Toys need to make money to keep giving us these exceptional figures.

But it's fine, keep believing they are "greedy" in your own little mind.

There are a lot of crazy people out there that think Hot Toys determines their business practices based on e-Bay sales.

Imagine a company being so "greedy" that they continue to manufacture an item people want to buy. :cuckoo:

If there?s going to be an Anakin that is reissued it will be this normal one and not the Darkside version since it was a con exclusive.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with the ST figures.
The Last Jedi Kylo, Rey and Guards all go for more than retail though there weren't as many released compared to TFA versions.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Malgus, they're a company wanting to sell their product. Typically they manufacture to pre-orders. By the way that's also what a waitlist is, people who are late to pre-order. There's nothing "greedy" about it.

Re-releases are rare, and would mainly only be driven by excessive customer requests to Sideshow. Hot Toys have enough on their plate to be doing extra "greedy" runs.

You are obviously not smart enough to understand what I wrote so just move on. Either that or you are one of those ..... who are holding a grudge from getting you little feelings hurt and is constantly looking to take cheap shots every few posts I make. How about you ignore my posts lime you claim to do?

There are a lot of crazy people out there that think Hot Toys determines their business practices based on e-Bay sales.

Imagine a company being so "greedy" that they continue to manufacture an item people want to buy. :cuckoo:

There are a lot of less than smart people who can't see hot toys reissuing figures that goes for crazy prices on Ebay and never the ones that didn't go up in price.

The Last Jedi Kylo, Rey and Guards all go for more than retail though there weren't as many released compared to TFA versions.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yes its fascinating how this has happened already, given the way the TLJ movie itself generated so much hate among the fanboys. But we don't really know how many were made of each figure so ultimately the market value talk is just speculation.

Thats exactly why I asked. I thought I knew.
Its not like this is Bespin Luke or R1 Vader or Tarkin figure release. The first Anakin was released "a plenty" and in in 2 waves. Then the DS repaint Anakin was released and sat around a good while before waitlisting. I guess im just wondering why the spark in interest all of a sudden.

Because people like ROTS...... it?s not rocket science really.

I think it's a few factors. 1- This is pretty much most peoples "iconic" version of Anakin, this or the very similar CW version. 2- May the 4th just hit, CW ended with huge fanfare and ESB 40th is going on so a lot of Star Wars hype is just circulating and getting people back into collecting. 3- HT just announced a CW line with Rex. People love CW, I do, I think CW is better then all 3 PT movies combined. Anakin was a big part of that, and they want the longer-haired version for those collections.

So there's a character in what many consider to be his iconic look (unlike Luke, Leia and Han who have multiple looks some might consider their favorite) and it's not like HT always does remakes. There's a social hype of Star Wars for many fans at the moment. There's an extra big push on HT CW due to Rex. New collectors, older collectors altering their collection or habit, it's a hype-stew. I think HT will for sure make a CW version of "General Skywalker". I dunno if they'll do a new head with shorter hair or just use it as an excuse to bust this one out again with extra accessories. The later might make more people happy to get a fully CW-ROTS version. BUT who knows.

Crazy how that when one starts a business, they do so in an attempt to make money by offering a product that people want.

Crazy how that when one starts a business, they do so in an attempt to make money by offering a product that people want.

Crazy how after so many years you are still making the same types of posts. Are you ever going to move on? Is there nothing else going on with you?

Crazy how after so many years you are still making the same types of posts. Are you ever going to move on? Is there nothing else going on with you?

Indeed. I just simply consider you to be of infinitesimal significance to not deign speaking to. Mostly for your own sake, as I would embarrass you rather quickly.

Indeed. I just simply consider you to be of infinitesimal significance to not deign speaking to. Mostly for your own sake, as I would embarrass you rather quickly.

Again. Is your life so empty that you keep making the exact same types posts the last two years? Its thr same thing over and over. You claim to put me on ignore the you proceeded to stalk my posts and make the same replies everytime either directly or indirectly. Its pathetic that you can't move on.

I commented on the company hot toys but you and a few others decided to make personal comments then you will try to play the innocent victim

Again. Is your life so empty that you keep making the exact same types posts the last two years? Its thr same thing over and over. You claim to put me on ignore the you proceeded to stalk my posts and make the same replies everytime either directly or indirectly. Its pathetic that you can't move on.

I commented on the company hot toys but you and a few others decided to make personal comments then you will try to play the innocent victim

I have this figure, I like this figure. Hence when I see activity in thread about said figure, I look at it to see what’s being said about that figure. Pretty simple.

But sure go with the stalking your posts thing if it makes you feel consequential.

Back