Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have received this, does Luke look as fat in person as he does in a lot of the pictures? I go back and forth every day on whether or not I want to cancel this.

On one hand, Jedi Luke is my biggest Star Wars hero.

On the other hand, one of the only pop culture characters more important to me than Luke is Nathan Drake, and I already have a fat looking Nathan Drake in my curio, thanks to Sideshow. Not sure I want another fat figure.

Are people genuinely happy with this figure? Should I keep the faith and not cancel it?
Tbh doesn't really look fat at all. I didn't notice. I know a lot of people are saying he has a fat suit which is technically true. His torso is padded but really nothing to be concerned about. Don't worry he is a great figure and probably sell out once everyone starts getting them in hand

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I get how everyone is kinda jaded on Luke, but the true test is in person. I totally was gonna pass on Daredevil til I walked into Timewalker's shop. Seeing the figure in person just blew me away and I bought the last one. A comic shop I went to had the Hulkbuster in a display case. No picture could really show how massive and impressive that figure is. Seeing is believing when it comes to collecting.

Can vouch for DD. Minus the arms being a little thin in the bicep, I wasn't compelled to pad him out like I planned - and I had a complete order of operations I was gonna work through. He just photographs poorly. He's stock on the shelf - a lot has to do with the pose, and Luke seems no different.

Yea the lit saber looks boss, there been a few HD reviews that got great video of the saber blade effect, too bad about the battery stuff so not many will display it w that nm i dont think i can deal w the gloved hand position :p.

Even the motion blade looks pretty bright in any kind of lighting wo the need to have it in the LED hand.

Good job by HT with the saber in general. hoping the place i ordered from sends me a shipping notice soon TM.

The first shot looks just like the old Sideshow PF, was that intentional? The likeness on this is much better, though. :lol

I pre-ordered this day one. Put it out of my mind and figured it would arrive when it arrives. Now that it's so close to shipping (June 25th-ish!) These amazing pictures are finally starting to make the wait unbearable!!!!

Guyver is there no height difference between dx07 and ROTJ lukes? I always felt my dx07 was too tall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey pull that belt down on his romper! ��

Yeah, it has a bit of a Jack Lalanne vibe with the belt up high - almost like Stan Lee in his Florida community lycra workout pants.:lol

briansmith-jack-lalanne-087.jpg

Copying SSC PF options couldn't help it :lol

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Hot%20J%20Luke/2c3a9d8f-5e4f-46cf-9396-1017109f43d8.jpg.html]
2c3a9d8f-5e4f-46cf-9396-1017109f43d8.jpg
[/URL]

Yeah, I think that’s the biggest thing. This looks far closer to me than the ANH Luke. And even the Bespin Luke, which I’m sure many might not agree with.

Back