Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this guy from PC for the the equivalent of $215US delivered (delivered from SS to AU would be at least $270US) which is about a $70AUD saving. Mid 2018 is a long wait.

Did you get/use a fifty dollar discount on it? Because Popcultcha have it up for basically $320 Australian on pre-order, that's $253 US based on current conversion rates, not $215. On Sideshow you are looking at $230 US plus probably $40 for delivery for a total of $270 US, which converted at current rates is around $341 Australian. So the actual difference is only about $21 Australian (Still, twenty bucks is twenty bucks). Mind you, it should also be noted that the difference is small enough that it can be knocked out by your standard Sideshow coupon, if you happen to have one handy, too.

Of course if you have Sideshow rewards or popcultcha pennies to use on your order that certainly swings things accordingly.

By the way, not having a dig in any way, just pointing out the numbers so no one thinks they can get it hugely cheaper by pre-ordering via Popcultcha, that's all. :)

I don't know whether to get this guy or not. I've only collected ANH figures so far which has been a good parameter to kerb the collecting.
Once that ANH bubble is broken... anything could happen.

I was going to stick to the OT, then old Han happened...

Now...

"It is too late for me, son..." :p

I don't know whether to get this guy or not. I've only collected ANH figures so far which has been a good parameter to kerb the collecting.
Once that ANH bubble is broken... anything could happen.

My bubble broke last year. Now I'm a man !!

.......and broke :)

I was going to stick to the OT, then old Han happened...

Now...

"It is too late for me, son..." :p

Hki5KkQ.gif

Just kidding. So long as you steer clear of the prequels, including the spinoff prequels, you're good.

How many think there is a two pack Luke and ROTJ Vader set coming now that HT surprised us with the Vader/Tarkin set :dunno

Remember Luke is not releasing until next year

Not seeing a Luke/Vader combo but a Emperor/Vader combo is a possibility.

I think this is very likey.
Same format even...
Emperor comes with just a chair, cane, and a few extra hands so a new Vader would really push it to sell even more.

Back