Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny. About a month ago I posted on the red and green arrows being reversed. I love that saber so I immediately picked up on that

I don't think this is as bad as the ANH Luke Lightsaber being so wrong. That is still disappointing to me.

Sorry @LinktheJedi I find old Luke outfit with young Luke head really weird...

43f85067c51e08bba01967be956b48ad.gif

Dayum this thread has lit up in the last few days..love it :lol

let’s face it ..this is the version of Luke that collectors like myself, have been waiting for as I knew would be the case once everybody started seeing it in hand

The SSC version needs to bring it :lol

I don't think this is as bad as the ANH Luke Lightsaber being so wrong. That is still disappointing to me.

Same, lol. Drives me bonkers. And they keep giving that same ESB two red buttons to all the characters with that saber, Rey and Finn. I file down the misplaced red eye and it does give it a nice flat glass eye look

Looks like HT Luke is showing SSC 3PO how a thumb is supposed to be attached to a hand.:lol

But yeah, where is Lando? Really hoping SDCC reveals HT Han Bespin and Lando side-by-side.

One of the tricky things is how HT is so tough to predict - SSC years ago would go through themes like they do a "Hoth theme" or "Jabba theme" with several figs in that area, but HT is harder to pick. They do Emperor and the Guard and Luke Jedi plus Luke/Leia Endor (though no PO) but at the same time they do Leia Hoth while a cluster of PT figs come up. So it makes it harder to say if they'll do a Trench or Bespin Han.

Ha ha. I'm guessing there's a way to fix that, but I never bothered looking into it since I'd probably just break him.

Land and Bespin Han would be amazing!

I'm hoping SSC sticks with a Jabba theme this year and re-releases Bib and the Gamorrean Guard along with making the Max Rebo band!

A longish review from someone getting their first Hot Toys figure.

PS. Love the young Luke in his old man Jedi robes pictures. Could you do the old man Luke head on the ROTJ outfit?

https://youtu.be/fEsfpVAlwO8

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are you one of these guys [emoji38]
Yeah the one on the left[emoji6][emoji16].

I went down the path of HT a few years and started selling off a fair bit of Hasbro and Sideshow to be able acquire these beauties.

Yeah the one on the left[emoji6][emoji16].

I went down the path of HT a few years and started selling off a fair bit of Hasbro and Sideshow to be able acquire these beauties.

No s###..had no idea that was you :lol been watching your reviews for a while now, didn’t think you were in this forum

I like how your buddy is so gung ho into figures, especially the nostalgia factor :lol

It seems like it takes a lot to impress you though :lol

Another evolution of Luke Skywalker image with his main looks from each film. Changed up the pose on ANH Luke and slightly on RotJ Luke, and used the Sandtrooper sand dio base for ANH Luke and used the Luke Skywalker name plate. Really like the binary sunset pose (more less).

If anything, it’d be better to have TLJ Luke after RotJ Luke, followed by Luke in his Jedi robes in a meditation, levitating pose to close out his journey.

C24B109F-197E-4800-9A60-02BCA76CEA0E.jpg

Another evolution of Luke Skywalker image with his main looks from each film. Changed up the pose on ANH Luke and slightly on RotJ Luke, and used the Sandtrooper sand dio base for ANH Luke and used the Luke Skywalker name plate. Really like the binary sunset pose (more less).

If anything, it’d be better to have TLJ Luke after RotJ Luke, followed by Luke in his Jedi robes in a meditation, levitating pose to close out his journey.

View attachment 415791

Nice collection..but that ANH sculpt will always bug me :slap

This is like, my opinion man...but I like it. I imagine that's the Luke that rebuilds the Jedi Order from the original EU. Grand Master Luke.

Right on , that’s exactly why I did this pose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on , that’s exactly why I did this pose

I thought so... ya hear that? Ding. you're awesome points went up.

Does anybody know where I can get this figure besides Sideshow's website? I called Sideshow and cancelled my preorder for the SS Luke. Since it was my first cancellation they're gonna refund my NRD (ironic). I don't wanna pay SS's shipping cost. I'm obviously new to collecting 1/6 collectibles. Need advice on where to shop please.

Haha awesome ! , if you want check out my instagram (username: LinktheJedi), I have many more Luke pictures with different poses ...

In regards to your question about where to get Luke , he’s pretty much sold out everywhere on BBTS , AE, etc , I would refresh BBTS daily Incase someone cancels their preorder for him. That’s how I got my Anakin figure .

This is a sweet figure. I only have one detolf for Star Wars Hot Toys and it's full after adding this figure.

I still want Hoth pilot Luke, Lando, Palpatine! But don't have space for them!

Back