Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't do the pose where he realizes he's even wearing a glove in the first place. :lol

IMG_2591.PNG

This didn't get the credit it deserved. :lol

Prior to Sideshow Jedi Luke, Gentle Giant and Master Replicas were the only high end companies I knew of, Luke led me to Sideshow and forums.

View attachment 352703

Luke has come a long way from Sideshow. Anyone have the time to do a side-by-side of SS Jedi Luke 2005 vs HT Jedi Luke now...?

I could never part with Sideshow Jedi Luke only because it is the first. For nostalgia alone, it must be treasured.

Preordered at BBTS. I'm happy about his expression and don't mind the teeth. I guess I'm pretty new at 1/6 collecting; is there a history of bad teeth out there or is just the expression people don't like?

My sideshow jedi Luke is currently in Hasbro endor gear, he was on the Hasbro speeder bike until I got the scout trooper. Its not a bad figure for 12 years old.

Preordered at BBTS. I'm happy about his expression and don't mind the teeth. I guess I'm pretty new at 1/6 collecting; is there a history of bad teeth out there or is just the expression people don't like?

More the former I think. HT is sort of hit or miss with expressions that show teeth.

The upside though is that in hand, teeth in 1/6 scale aren't really noticeable unless you get right up to the sculpt and look at it.

Back