Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star_wars_luke_skywalker_sixth_scale_hot_toys_silo_903109.png

As if I needed any more prodding to get this, this image definitely shows off the likeness the best. This is probably my display if nothing gets tweaked.

This is the release I've been waiting for since I began collecting 1/6 figures. By far the easiest day one pre-order I've ever made.

Factor in Reward Points and SS is the way to go. I just did the math. I think we actually save a buck. :lol

Yep, I know, and I still come out ahead (tax gets washed by coupon $ leftover and reward points). Actually, the use of the coupon may negate 10 RPs... so instead of $1 better its an exact wash between SS and BBTS... but immediately shipping wins.

SSC for the win in this case. :lecture

Not even a deluxe but he has everything that Jedi Luke needs ..what more can you ask for :yess:

This is a mighty fine picture and I will be buying it but, just one thing. This is the Luke I remember in the picture book from the film back in '83. I would have loved to have seen it come with an extra hairpiece so I can mimic this pose:

b4511ad9a5bc419c9f03c7c5abba09db--star-wars-film-star-wars-jedi.jpg

battle-at-sarlacc-pit-still.jpg

Is the light-up lightsaber arm only with the black gloved hand, or is there one with the regular hand?

Back