Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch. buyers remorse sucks but if he buys the conversion I'm sure he can make up some money reselling it as brand new/sealed.

That's what I suggested. But he says he has no idea how selling works, and wants his money back. He also says he's willing to "find a problem" with the figure if that's what it takes to return it. Funniest part? He's saying all of that in writing on EBAY MESSAGES. After he left a positive.

People are STUPID.

lol lol.

Make him eat it, only way he'll learn

This.

Also wondering is he's just making up the conversion story at SSC just to give a valid reason on why he wants to return the one he paid out of the ass for, after realizing that's precisely what he did. I don't imagine there being many conversions, if at all, for this figure.

That's what I suggested. But he says he has no idea how selling works, and wants his money back. He also says he's willing to "find a problem" with the figure if that's what it takes to return it. Funniest part? He's saying all of that in writing on EBAY MESSAGES. After he left a positive.

People are STUPID.

lol lol.
WOW, you got a winner!
It seems he also has no idea how buying works.
Sorry for your trouble but thanks for the entertainment.

Still love this figure. Haven't gotten the reg BvS Bats yet but I prefer this one any day.

The neck articulation is hidden because of the scarf. The reg bat neck moved with the head so it's not so good. I think I prefer a separation of head from neck better.

that's a great pose, my jacket doesn't hold like yours. :lol

Awesome pose! [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The neck articulation is hidden because of the scarf. The reg bat neck moved with the head so it's not so good. I think I prefer a separation of head from neck better.

Thanks guys. Getting the jacket like this really took some time and effort. There's a small wire in it but it doesn't hold very well so I t tucked it underneath his right arm. After a few pics it fell again.

I've had a lot of fun with this figure though. DSC00466.jpg

Sweet pose! I was slightly on the fence about this guy (loved that part of the movie) and he sat in the box for a few days before I decided to open it. Zero remorse after the fact. I really dig this one. I do have the regular Bats (exclusive w/ the sniper rifle), and they are next to each other, but I always find my eyes looking at this figure from the couch.

Sweet pose! I was slightly on the fence about this guy (loved that part of the movie) and he sat in the box for a few days before I decided to open it. Zero remorse after the fact. I really dig this one. I do have the regular Bats (exclusive w/ the sniper rifle), and they are next to each other, but I always find my eyes looking at this figure from the couch.

I'm in the same boat. I didn't even want this guy at first but bought it for the angry mouth plate and was gonna sell the rest of the figure parted it to make my money back. After opening it, I fell in love with the figure and is now proudly displaying him. I hated the movie too lol

Received an email from the store where I ordered my figure, going to pick it up either tomorrow or Friday...can't wait!

In toronto? Curious that they could order it, my LCS wasnt even able to for sideshows retail price... You must be paying quite the premium or they are ordering it for you for free..

In toronto? Curious that they could order it, my LCS wasnt even able to for sideshows retail price... You must be paying quite the premium or they are ordering it for you for free..

There's a little bit of premium, an extra $25US, but that's OK with me, the FedEx delivery would have cost me more had I gone directly through SSC.

Anyone have loose goggles on this figure? Just got mine and it's a beast but unnoticed the goggles are quite loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goggles are supposed to come on and off his head, if that's what you mean mate? They aren't sculpted on.

Back