Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a stand on eBay works great with this guy ! IMG_4416.JPG

Yeah sweet base. Where is that from? Is it from a figure? Or do you have an item number please bud? It looks perfect and exactly what I'm after!

Looks great, robbie!

A couple more shots from the afternoon...

I could not let this figure go by...it's one of the year's best for me. It just has the most outstanding presence on display. I really thought the first thing I'd do is swap that "scream" out...but it just looks so good....

The three figures I've picked up from this line have all been very good. I hope Wonder Woman looks great too...looking forward to some in-hand shots of her before I pull the trigger...but I promised myself I wouldn't wait long...I waited too long on the "regular" version of batman and now I'm at the mercy of the wait list. Really hoping it converts...

It's been cool seeing the great shots turning up in here of this intense version of the Batman...keep 'em coming, folks...always cool to see how inspring a really great character design that ended up being an awesome figure can be...

Like I was saying...great line so far...

Great pics, everyone! As I've mentioned before, I think the BvS line as a whole may very well be HT's finest work.

Movie was terrible but the figures are amazing! Nice pictures everyone!

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Man, from what I've seen here on the forum so far, seems like nearly everyone received a flawless figure right out of the box. I'm one of the the exceptions. My figure's legs are uneven. The right leg separates at the knee joint and is longer than the left leg. The shoe on the left leg just falls right off with the slightest movement due to the ankle peg not being thick enough to fit in the socket. This figure is so awesome that I hate to return it, hopefully they don't make me destroy it. It really is THAT good. Unfortunately, this costs too much money to let these issues go. My heart is broken. I'll call SS Monday morning. Arrrgh!

Man, from what I've seen here on the forum so far, seems like nearly everyone received a flawless figure right out of the box. I'm one of the the exceptions. My figure's legs are uneven. The right leg separates at the knee joint and is longer than the left leg. The shoe on the left leg just falls right off with the slightest movement due to the ankle peg not being thick enough to fit in the socket. This figure is so awesome that I hate to return it, hopefully they don't make me destroy it. It really is THAT good. Unfortunately, this costs too much money to let these issues go. My heart is broken. I'll call SS Monday morning. Arrrgh!

Yeah I've had to destroy a figure before and I hate it. My Knightmare is good minus the missing hand grip for the scar rifle. I'm sure they'll mail one right out for me though. Their customer service is top notch.

Yeah I've had to destroy a figure before and I hate it. My Knightmare is good minus the missing hand grip for the scar rifle. I'm sure they'll mail one right out for me though. Their customer service is top notch.

Yeah, I believe that. I hope I can just return it rather than destroy it, but either or, I need a replacement. Has anyone else noticed the difference in leg length, or am I the only one thus far? Curious.

Yeah I've had to destroy a figure before and I hate it. Their customer service is top notch.

Mind blown gif.

I don't consider a collectibles company that makes you destroy collectibles, "top notch". No, "top notch" would mean you send the product back to them so they can part out the good stuff instead of just charging more for figures and shipping. ($17 for this figure is insane.)

OR

If they don't want to deal w/it . set up a contract with Toy Anxiety or someone similar to purchase the stock.

Anything other than destroying a perfectly good figure outside of a minor issue. The fact that they can even afford to let that happen is sickening.

I don't care as long as I get a good figure. I'll burn the faulty one if they ask, with pleasure.

They cover shipping on new replacements too, so what's the deal?

Back