Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever I get replacements I send the defect back. I call them and tell them I can destroy it. They take it back. Hopefully they use it for parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so hard to settle on a pose because he looks good in so many different poses. I think I'm gonna stick with this for a little while though.

m5ypOF.jpg

How were you able to get him to hold the rifle with the sling around him diagonally? The bandolier (at least on mine) seems too short to be able to achieve that pose without it putting extreme stress on the bandolier and/or yanking his hand off. That pose looks great.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you cut the lapel on the coat.

It's so hard to settle on a pose because he looks good in so many different poses. I think I'm gonna stick with this for a little while though.

View attachment 297649

So mine was supposed to arrive to me in Orlando on Thursday... But Hurricane Matthew had other plans so UPS is still unable to provide a delivery update...is there a wire in the coat or is that just some creative posing?

So mine was supposed to arrive to me in Orlando on Thursday... But Hurricane Matthew had other plans so UPS is still unable to provide a delivery update...is there a wire in the coat or is that just some creative posing?

It's wired the whole way around. From the collar down. It's very nice.

Any idea why SS's site is not offering flex pay on this?
Still showing it's a pre order and not on waitlist.

It's on available on flex when it's a pre order....it's in stock now so the option doesn't exist.
I think that's how it works anyway.

I'll have to contact them today. I know once it's in stock they only flex it over 3 payments instead of 4+.

Just revived mine from sideshow. £48 tax/duties charge. And the box is pretty banged up. What a way to put a dampener on what should be a good experience.

Never again from sideshow. Never again.

Figure is amazing though.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. However even with tax and import charges it's still better than prices on eBay i think. With my last experience i ended up ordering directly via Sideshow too.

Just revived mine from sideshow. £48 tax/duties charge. And the box is pretty banged up. What a way to put a dampener on what should be a good experience.

Never again from sideshow. Never again.

Figure is amazing though.

Did you opt for pack out or was it shipped to you in the mailer?

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

Just got mine last Friday I can't stop looking at it lol. It's my second hot toys figure. I think I got the bug I have regular Batman coming Oct 13th and Chrome Armored Batman ordered as well. This is hard on the wallet and the wife isn't to happy but I must have these lol. 14590485_1231843576858010_5030377344451907782_n.jpg

just my opinion but that really that should be a non issue ,whatever they charge for shipping overseas and im betting its not cheap ,it should at least include sufficient materials and care to prevent damage in transit and it should be arriving in protected condition and good order

I completely forgot this was a thing. It was just in the mailer box. Luckily the figure box itself isn't damaged. Agree with Libby. It's just another of sideshows baffling decisions. £200+ and they can't even take care of packaging your new expensive, prized possession properly.

Shipping was £30. So all in all it cost me £80 just to get it here haha.

Back