Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of those people who does not like having to have to repose figures multiple times. Having multiples fixes that problem for me. When it comes to certain figures, I have two of them. One for a dynamic pose and one for a museum style pose. I can't be the first person to do this? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% beside you there buddy

Just started displaying my figure after getting in more of the smaller crotch grabber stands so I can fit more figures in my Detolf. I notice the hands are a pain to get on but the trick is the push the gauntlets up to expose the peg more. Anyway, I was taking out the SCAR and the 45 to display them and I noticed my SCAR has no hand grip what so ever. I checked the entire box in and out to see maybe it popped off during shipping but nope, its completely missing. I contacted Sideshow right away, I'm sure this isn't a problem to have it replaced especially just days after I received it. That rifle is a cornerstone accessory for this figure too. Also, anyone have bright yellow splashes on the boots? I have one that sticks out from the rest of the gold and I find it odd.

Just started displaying my figure after getting in more of the smaller crotch grabber stands so I can fit more figures in my Detolf. I notice the hands are a pain to get on but the trick is the push the gauntlets up to expose the peg more. Anyway, I was taking out the SCAR and the 45 to display them and I noticed my SCAR has no hand grip what so ever. I checked the entire box in and out to see maybe it popped off during shipping but nope, its completely missing. I contacted Sideshow right away, I'm sure this isn't a problem to have it replaced especially just days after I received it. That rifle is a cornerstone accessory for this figure too. Also, anyone have bright yellow splashes on the boots? I have one that sticks out from the rest of the gold and I find it odd.

Pics?

IMG_0915.jpg
The missing hand grip.

IMG_0917.jpg
The bright yellow spot. It's just too yellow and it stands out from the gold. Sorry if it's unclear if I get too close it blurs out.

This figure is off-the-charts amazing....simply fantastic!

When I opened it up at work, one of my co-worker's comments was..."I hated that movie, but that looks really cool"

Indeed. It does.

I'm liking the "scream" face more than I expected to...looks really intense.

I'l post some more shots later. Just...wow.

Thanks!
Gonna love taking shots of this one...great intensity here and it's a good, solid figure. HT outdid themselves here...

That is a tough call. I love both minus the fact my Knightmares rifle came broken out the box.

Maybe Knightmare I think go with especially since it's so unique and it's an exclusive.

Thanks for the suggestion! I might just go with knightmare.

Broken? That sucks..Did you manage to get a replacement buddy?

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

"Did you get it? Did you get the rock?"

Edit:
Sorry. Not sure why the picture is sideways.

Attachments

• 20161007_005000.jpg
    20161007_005000.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 171
Guys, this or armored batman? I can only afford one. So conflicted :/

I could be COMPLETELY off, but I had the same dilemma and went with knightmare. Armored looks amazing, but somehow reminds me of General Zod. Not that it looks like him, but same type of "super cool looking armored piece." I jumped on zod as soon as it was up for pre-order and after a while of being out, it started popping up below retail here on forums and in eBay. Again, I'm probably way off but I have a feeling it might be the same for the armored batman.

Thanks for the suggestion! I might just go with knightmare.

Broken? That sucks..Did you manage to get a replacement buddy?

I got the figure Thursday. Basically took the figure out to inspect it first and put it back in the box since I was waiting for my order of small stands to come in the mail. I started displaying him and went to take the SCAR rifle out when I noticed it's completely missing the handle. Even if sideshow just sends a new handle I can glue it on since it looks like it snaps in place. Their pretty quick to resolve issues so I'd expect an email Monday since I sent it today. No biggie as long as they send another.

Without a doubt knightmare

I guess I will go with Knightmare! :D

I could be COMPLETELY off, but I had the same dilemma and went with knightmare. Armored looks amazing, but somehow reminds me of General Zod. Not that it looks like him, but same type of "super cool looking armored piece." I jumped on zod as soon as it was up for pre-order and after a while of being out, it started popping up below retail here on forums and in eBay. Again, I'm probably way off but I have a feeling it might be the same for the armored batman.

Thanks! I guess you're right about this figure. Knightmare is sold out in most countries and I can only find it through sideshow for retail.

As for Zod, it didn't sell well at all in Singapore. You can easily pick one up for USD $110-120 here.

I got the figure Thursday. Basically took the figure out to inspect it first and put it back in the box since I was waiting for my order of small stands to come in the mail. I started displaying him and went to take the SCAR rifle out when I noticed it's completely missing the handle. Even if sideshow just sends a new handle I can glue it on since it looks like it snaps in place. Their pretty quick to resolve issues so I'd expect an email Monday since I sent it today. No biggie as long as they send another.

Ah man, I had a similar issue with my Metal Gear Inferno Raiden Figure. The rifle didn't come with its Magazine. I was lucky enough to get a replacement from the distributors in Singapore. Hope Sideshow sorts your replacement out soon! :)

SSC will take care of the Rifle.

The boots are just FINE.

The boots are just FINE.

I figured the boots are good. Sent an email to sideshow about the rifle. I been hearing guys barrels fell off for some so the grip probably fell off during packaging and never made it into the box. You can tell it slides and snaps into place so loctite would solve that 1-2-3. Too bad it isn't hiding in the box some where. I just hope they mail to me USPS and not UPS.

The boots are just FINE.

Yup frans right there's nothing wrong with your boots.
Sucks about your rifle though but these things happen&him sure sideshow will sort you out. Reminds me of my batman returns figure-it was perfect-but in the bottom of the box under the clamshell packaging I had 3 batmobile remotes & 2 bat remote bomb controls on top of of the ones that were in the packaging!
Wish they coulda squeezed an extra batman figure in too!

Yup frans right there's nothing wrong with your boots.
Sucks about your rifle though but these things happen&him sure sideshow will sort you out. Reminds me of my batman returns figure-it was perfect-but in the bottom of the box under the clamshell packaging I had 3 batmobile remotes & 2 bat remote bomb controls on top of of the ones that were in the packaging!
Wish they coulda squeezed an extra batman figure in too!

That's rare I never heard of extra packaging especially since even the accessories are worth $$$ on eBay. My friend was missing the blueprint of the Bat that comes with the DX12 from the front panel of his box and found it inside the box with the instructions. I was hoping maybe it was somewhere buried but oh well. Still love this piece. Its one of my favorites now.

Back