Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

Ordered, I can't believe I'm going to own 3 Ben Affleck figures... :lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

ordered, finally!

Great looking figure but the regular and armored versions are enough for me.
Yeah, I'm with you on this. It is very cool looking though. Congrats to those who were looking forward to this and POd it.

Hmm, no exclusive tag on any of the figs. I wonder if that means other retailers will get them (BBTS, AE, etc.)

These toy fair exclusives do tend to sit around for a bit, making SS distribute them along other sellers.

Hell, a few of last year's Toy fair EX are still on the SS site!

Too expensive as it is. Will wait for the inevitable discount/triple rewards/etc.

I do like it though.

quote from the product page...

In DC Comics' blockbuster Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, audience and fans were intrigued by the "dream" Bruce Wayne had.

really? they were? who told you that?!? (pat cooper reference for stern fans)

what a crock of marketing horse poopy.

hey man i was pretty intrigued by how they thought it was a good idea to plop this scene in because lul we need to make justice league gaiz.

I found it intriguing.

Too expensive as it is. Will wait for the inevitable discount/triple rewards/etc.

I do like it though.

You think it's gonna be around that long?

Well both Joker and Batman went into Wait List fast....geez. Glad I got on Sideshow fast! [emoji106][emoji24][emoji378]
---
---
---
----
--------
--------------
-------------------
-----------------------
-------------------------
P.S. just kidding. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered. Debating if the Joker is worth it or if I should hold off for others.

i don't know why people even panic anymore when something goes on waitlist. waitlist always converts unless the fig is already out and months old or something.

Got my PO in as well.

Ordered as well, been waiting for this guy for quite awhile. $160 after rewards, so stoked! I picked up the Leto Joker as well, wasn't planning too, but couldn't pass up, as huge 30/Leto fan as well. I really doubt these will be around too long...pretty stand out regardless of what nit picks there might be. :D

I'm disappointed with the base... Wish it was sandy. Otherwise I love it.

Back