Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dreamworks got back to me on the trench coat, says he will keep me updated on the status and he has a lot of interest for it from collectors as well. no price yet though.

IMG_5042.jpg

This figure is f'n amazing, right up there with the regular suited Batman imo. The articulation on this is actually fairly good. You can still get some pretty bad ass dynamic poses. I also noticed the stubble detail on the open mouth faceplate is excellent on mine. I remember some folks complaining about that, however mine is top notch. Despite some limited screen time, I'm actually really surprised this isn't sold out yet. That's actually good though, because I think I'm going to buy another one. Lol.
aa676a4a1912d680024b6d2cb7aa470c.jpg
623f5f40a4cfba525df04c4125400fd2.jpg
39457e2bf194b68a07378acf20c9a6e0.jpg
90443ca70e6e53ab839dad161c0f73b0.jpg
785dfca5b1d53599101e0adfe7b96dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My final flex payment for this is scheduled for October 5th (next Wednesday). Does SSC even have these in yet? Haven't received any sort of notification stating that my final flex won't be charged on the 5th.

Armored Bats looks like he's practicing his celebratory victory dance that he was going to do after killing Superman with the Kryptonite spear.
I'd guess tomorrow or Monday you'll get an email one way or the other.

It'll probably charge on the 5th.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

My final flex payment for this is scheduled for October 5th (next Wednesday). Does SSC even have these in yet? Haven't received any sort of notification stating that my final flex won't be charged on the 5th.

you can call them and have them charge your payment early.

awesome pics! :rock

what's your opinion on the color of the coat in hand?

Thanks my man. I think it looks pretty good. Is it perfect?, of course not, but imo it's not worth modding it. However I'm not big on modding figures to begin with though. I generally try to maintain the stock figure.

Some great pics man. :clap. You should totally get another one. Lol

Thanks man. Definitely considering it. Lol. This thing is amaaaaaazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this guy better then DX13?

Do you perhaps mean the DX12? DX12 is at least in the same vein of being a Batman figure.

is it top 5 Hot Toys figure?

As mentioned, a list of top five HT's figures will look different from person to person. It's subjective. I also think one would pretty much have to own or have observed first hand every HT figure ever manufactured in order to give an accurate list, since they would know what every HT figure is actually like in hand.

Back