Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2edfb387ef7f4dea2ce182bf86732e74.png

827aff31f5c2d71b76e25e7360cb5bd9.png

69d6da47bff4872e4c73101b6d5eb040.png

188731c2e59fe6c2b4fa1a5c60c127cc.png

63fa0d29a86895ad46fd97f3efdd6ca8.png

11fecdb7c1d91ff98869c54363579084.png

1b120613ef0cf32232d6236c5cd285ef.png

90c4bd115e0e7f5cf3cb49bb0847b155.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who even remotely has interest or like Snyder's universe, definitely go the paid, route. If it's received well enough then HBO series' stemming from it could definitely be on the table. I think that's why he wrote a Joker scene into it, to test some feelers, see the reception.

Anyone who even remotely has interest or like Snyder's universe, definitely go the paid, route. If it's received well enough then HBO series' stemming from it could definitely be on the table. I think that's why he wrote a Joker scene into it, to test some feelers, see the reception.

Exactly. And that means a good amount of JL2 could be set on a Knightmare earth. Zack has the full arc planned. Maybe not written in detail, but full arc for Superman and all of them.

Am just so glad that IF there is a chance to go forward it could be done away from those egoist WB execs on HBO Max.

I'll certainly be paying for my version. I mean we've all saved on movies for a year or so no, so paying for one 4hr film to ensure the chances of more is a no brainer really.

Interesting that I saw Hottoyscollectors (which I think is the Secret Base account for Hot Toys) post a picture of Knightmare Batman on Instagram.

Makes me wonder if they are gauging interest. A lot of posts asking for re-release. I added mine of course !!

Could be nothing, but still doesn't hurt to show interest if you have it.

IMG_1521.jpg

A re-issue would be very welcome and timely. I sorely regret not picking this one up, initially. Hot toys (or any other company) would do well to capitalise upon this film's
release. Roll on the 18th. I know it's going to be great.

As polarized as BVS and JL have been, there is no doubt that Knightmare Batman is the best thing to have come from it.

I really wish I didn't cancel my PO at Sideshow when this was up for preorder. I hope with the Snyder cut I get another shot at getting this.

As polarized as BVS and JL have been, there is no doubt that Knightmare Batman is the best thing to have come from it.

Yep. I mean I really don't get the arguments against BvS, as I go in with no pre-conceptions. For me it's just another different take on things. But people are entitled to think whatever they think. Either way, Snyder goes for cool stuff, and Knightmare Batman is extremely cool !!!

It seems other toy makers are releasing stuff for ZSJL, so let's hope Hot Toys is also on that bandwagon. I mean at minimum Black Suit Superman should be a no-brainer I would have thought.

I really wish I didn't cancel my PO at Sideshow when this was up for preorder. I hope with the Snyder cut I get another shot at getting this.

I know everyone's mileage varies, but I had this figure and at the end of the day I sold it and don't really regret. It was cool and super unique look (not to mention I loved the scene in BvS), especially with the OSK upgraded coat but I got bored of it after a couple months. It was one of those few times I actually had a figure that was worth a good chunk of change :lol More recently, I tend to buy figures of characters that don't really gain much value so that was a nice change of pace for once.

Yep. I mean I really don't get the arguments against BvS, as I go in with no pre-conceptions. For me it's just another different take on things.

That's the way I see it as well. To me, it's not any different than when a new writer and artist team up for the next comic run or a singular graphic novel. I go in with the hope that I'll like it and usually for the most part I do. There's only a handful comicbook movies that I genuinely don't like and therefore don't own.

Do you think trading a Luke mms429 for one of these is a good trade?

Definitely
They?ll be more Luke?s. Mandalorian version is round the corner.
I personally don?t think they?ll make another version of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been going back and forth with trading my Luke away for this guy. And prices have started to climb. I guess this means I?m not really ready to part with skywalker and just be patient and hope s good deal pops up in the bay.

That and I never initiated a trade and fear of being ripped off.

I hope HT’s fetch out a more updated knightmare Ive had this nearly five years (it don’t seem like five years though) its a great figure but it’s got it’s flaws.
Better mouth pieces of Affleck like HT’s did for the JL Batman which was miles better than the BvS mouth pieces, a more accurate coat the one I’ve got on mine is a custom coat slightly better than the stock coat but it’s still way off of the one he wore in the film.
Better gripping hands for the guns and make the hands so they don’t come out of the pegs which is so frustrating with this knightmare.
3F956D9B-D6DF-4658-BA29-9A92D41DEDBF.jpeg827AC9B7-C412-4942-B4FC-AA027327FEA1.jpg

Back