Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a before and after pic would help.

I don't see that much of a difference at first glance, he does look thinner than GA Cap tho, which is a lil odd

I could have forgiven all the other shortcomings.....but the frayed cuff is just too much. Constant rubbing against the hard rubber glove pretty much guarantees fabric fraying that is going to eat up into the sleeve.

I can see the difference(maybe it's just in my head) but to me it looks better when compared to stock(again my perception). So in order for me to get that look Id have to cut into itwhich is not what Im prepared to do.

The mod that was done by Clipperking was to remove a white under shirt. It does NOT change the appearance, which to me is a plus. Some figures, like the Batman West figure the undershirt adds to the shape of the figure and removing it makes it worse.

Removing the undershirt on Cap, however, adds about 15 to 25% angle articulation to the shoulders. I pose my Cap on dynamic poses so I really like the added articulation. Pllus to do the mod is fairly easy and no damage is done whatsoever to the suit, except for the undershirt. The kind of mod I like the best.

I hope Clipperking doesn't mind but I'll just add a link to his video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o07MATkcRM

Cant take a before & after pics to compare, I dont want reinstate it. If you wanna see the differences, please take a stock pics yourself.

hmmm that would look great, did you do that with your figures?

I did! It really looks great. Can´t stop staring at it...

IMG_20141211_232531333.jpg
IMG_20141211_232538353.jpg
IMG_20141211_232614005.jpg
IMG_20141211_232624091.jpg
IMG_20141211_232630159.jpg
IMG_20141211_233805886.jpg
IMG_20141211_233813090.jpg

Has anyone ordered the Chris Evans head sculpt from One Sixth Kit? I was just in the Tony Stark Ark Reactor Creation topic and someone posted a link to the site for the pre order of that head sculpt. While I was browsing I came across the Chris Evans one and it actually looks good.

How close are the head sculpts to the original? I want an extra one and on ebay they are going for over $100. The price on One Sixth Kit seems to good to be true.

Has anyone ordered the Chris Evans head sculpt from One Sixth Kit? I was just in the Tony Stark Ark Reactor Creation topic and someone posted a link to the site for the pre order of that head sculpt. While I was browsing I came across the Chris Evans one and it actually looks good.

How close are the head sculpts to the original? I want an extra one and on ebay they are going for over $100. The price on One Sixth Kit seems to good to be true.

they are really good for the price, only difference is less Iris detail in the eyes, but its barely noticeable, and for the price? its a no brainer

they are really good for the price, only difference is less Iris detail in the eyes, but its barely noticeable, and for the price? its a no brainer

Thanks LipSmack. If the only difference is the Iris, then I'm ordering. I was just concerned that it was made with lesser material.

Thanks LipSmack. If the only difference is the Iris, then I'm ordering. I was just concerned that it was made with lesser material.

from what I and other can gather it is the exact same material as HT's, to your naked eye you wont notice much, if any difference

Back