Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@clipperking - Dude! I just found your video on how you customized this figure by removing the padding on the chest. That was a great improvement. I was afraid that the articulation was too limited but that change really added to the upper articulation and looks to be an easy and unnoticeable change. I'm not getting this figure but the AoU Captain America suit looks almost an identical design as this one. I will be getting that for my updated version of Captain America. Is the rubber suit underneath part of the suit at all? or another padding?

With there being so many Cap figures and aftermarket sculpts, it's hard to believe you can't find some combination to make you happy. But then, I pretty much have at least one of each of them, so....

The puffy shoulders bother me more than the HS. Since STRIKE Cap was since a disappointment GA Cap is my only TWS Cap so I cant let him go.

This is pretty funny when you stop and think about it. I think Wolverine was about $150 during this sale?

lkjlkj.jpg

Mod looks a lot better but I don't mod my figures so I have to pass on this one.

Back