Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm down; Chinese New Year is February 19, 2015.

Maybe you should do your homework. :slap If this goes on sale the second week of January in HK, it'll take four to six weeks to reach Sideshow and North America, with the latter timeframe putting it right up against Chinese New Year.

The holiday isn't celebrated on one day, but over several. If this doesn't drop in the next few days, I would be surprised if the first shipment isn't affected/delayed.

Maybe you should do your homework. :slap If this goes on sale the second week of January in HK, it'll take four to six weeks to reach Sideshow and North America, with the latter timeframe putting it right up against Chinese New Year.

The holiday isn't celebrated on one day, but over several. I would be surprised if the first shipment isn't affected/delayed.

Several of my Kotobukiya figures were delayed last year by more than several months & the retailer I preordered them from said their suppliers blamed the Chinese New Year, at first I bought it but when it got to summer time I started to get irritated, eventually got them in July this year (should've had them last year though)..., needless to say I don't use that retailer anymore. lol ;)

Several of my Kotobukiya figures were delayed last year by more than several months & the retailer I preordered them from said their suppliers blamed the Chinese New Year, at first I bought it but when it got to summer time I started to get irritated, eventually got them in July this year (should've had them last year though)..., needless to say I don't use that retailer anymore. lol ;)

:lol Yeah, I wouldn't expect months of delays. But if Igor doesn't hit the streets of HK in the next few days, there could be delays of at least a couple of weeks, at least initially. I'm pretty much used to HT delays but a lot of collectors and Freaks are not.

Almost positive I'll be ordering this, would love to see some in hand pics first Tho

:lol Yeah, I wouldn't expect months of delays. But if Igor doesn't hit the streets of HK in the next few days, there could be delays of at least a couple of weeks, at least initially. I'm pretty much used to HT delays but a lot of collectors and Freaks are not.

I'm used to waiting for my stuff too, I buy from retailers as it works out cheaper than buying direct (no shipping charges, customs fees or handling charges buying through retailers)..., so it's always an extra 2 months to wait before I get my orders, a small price to pay for not getting ripped off though. lol

I really like how Igor looks but I don't collect the House Party Protocol armors and not sure I want to drop over $500 on it.

I really like how Igor looks but I don't collect the House Party Protocol armors and not sure I want to drop over $500 on it.

Took me a while to ponder it, missing Python made my mind up though..., saw the secondary market prices of that when I went to buy one off eBay & figured I may as well buy Igor if I'm going to be spending $500.00 on a figure, better value for money. :)

It's already been delayed several times now. It would be a shame if it was delayed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The holiday isn't celebrated on one day, but over several. If this doesn't drop in the next few days, I would be surprised if the first shipment isn't affected/delayed.

:slap
I'm well aware of how big Chinese New Year is, and that it shuts businesses down for days/weeks, but how would it delay a shipment that leaves the docks prior to the start of the celebration? Seriously, does the boat stop in the middle of the ocean to observe the festivities? Is it held up at the docks on the west coast until businesses reopen in China?
If this drops in the next month, as expected, it should leave port well in advance of the celebration.

:slap
I'm well aware of how big Chinese New Year is, and that it shuts businesses down for days/weeks, but how would it delay a shipment that leaves the docks prior to the start of the celebration? Seriously, does the boat stop in the middle of the ocean to observe the festivities? Is it held up at the docks on the west coast until businesses reopen in China?
If this drops in the next month, as expected, it should leave port well in advance of the celebration.

I don't know how long it takes figures to ship to North America. Neither do you. That's why I said the Chinese New Year COULD affect the first shipment of the figure to Sideshow. Crikey. :huh

I don't know how long it takes figures to ship to North America. Neither do you. That's why I said the Chinese New Year COULD affect the first shipment of the figure to Sideshow. Crikey. :huh

Well we've now seen the box Igor will be coming in at least so that's something positive, we know the figure is ready to go in that sence. :)

Ah **** it, I ordered it with the 20$ off coupon...the worst that can happen is I sell it afterwards and get my money back if I don't like it in hand...the thing that pushed me over to get it is the fact that this is a STAND OUT figure with 0 recycled pieces, same as Starboost out of all the HPP armors I think these two stand out the most, they will look amazing on anyone's display

Ah **** it, I ordered it with the 20$ off coupon...the worst that can happen is I sell it afterwards and get my money back if I don't like it in hand...the thing that pushed me over to get it is the fact that this is a STAND OUT figure with 0 recycled pieces, same as Starboost out of all the HPP armors I think these two stand out the most, they will look amazing on anyone's display

I'm pretty sure it'll look great in hand, it's too unique to gage for definite of course but it's size will certainly add to the wow factor, we'll know where our extra money for this went, that's for sure. :)

I'm close to ordering too in all honesty. Iron Man armors retain their value well so I could sell it if I decided later I didn't want it. I'm just sort of waiting on reviews before making up my mind. This, the Silver Centurion, and the Shotgun are probably my favorite of the House Party Protocol armors. Striker and Bones are sort of cool too.

It sucks living in ca because on bigger more , expensive pieces, I have to go through alter ego or bbts. So even if Igor ships next month , I'll have to wait an addition 2-4 weeks . Well atleast I'll save $40

Which $20 coupon did you use?

Back