Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your an iron man fan, really don't see the reason skipping this armor, not only is it that lush red gold paint scheme we fell in love with its completely different looking than say your typical iron man style, which is why I love the red snapper so much. Mine should have been here by now, off to go find a tracking number

collected this guy today!

0Kk56oS.jpg

Ri66JUU.jpg

very nice photo, like this suit so much as the big arc reactors looks so different with others suit

very nice photo, like this suit so much as the big arc reactors looks so different with others suit
Thanks! That's the reason why i got him even though I'm not really a big iron man fan. I need a variation of suits that has distinguished features. So far, i have mark vii bd, mark vi and heartbreaker with tony stark.

Your pre-order of the Iron Man Mark 17 - Heartbreaker Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Monday, November 24, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

I just got mine since Monday and took an hour to choose from about 10 boxes of HeartBreaker.

It was really hard to choose the "perfect" figure with the best paint job but I found a very good piece in the end.

His chest light up features with the side vents lighted up is very cool and nice.

Here 2 pictures of mine in a static museum pose.

20141120_2311461_zps4ff3a249.jpg

20141120_2312001_zpsed02dc2f.jpg

Congrats! I wish I could choose between 10 of a figure here in the USA. :lol

Yes Yankees, I know how you feel.
I can seriously say that Hot Toys paint job on this guy can be very random, some figures had it good on the front but there were many smudges on the back.
There were a couple of figures with smudges on the helmet, arm guards, feet, air vents on the back of his body, etc.

In Singapore, we are lucky and my toy shop does not need any deposit, allow us to choose (touch and hold the figures for non sealed HT figures).
I only need to place my reservation online once the pre-order is open.

Congrats Hotking! And yes, that's the advantage of getting your orders via store pick-up. I got my Python from a local dealer. Noticed after a week that one of the scratches on the chest isn't a scratch decal but an actual scratch! Took it back to the shop, where I chose from 3 more boxes before getting the prefect one. And I wan't just picky -- the storekeeper was surprised to see that HT sent them bad units. Now they'll send 'em back for replacements.

Back