Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The night before the nfl draft I brought up if anyone was going to be watching it, and carried on a small conversation about it....by 30 minutes the posts were deleted.

Which begs the question, why has there been so many posts that do not pertain to this figure still up?

Anyone know if today's $25 Iron Man promo code is good only for in stock items - or can it be applied to a pre order? I find the coupon code kinda confusing...

Anyone know if today's $25 Iron Man promo code is good only for in stock items - or can it be applied to a pre order? I find the coupon code kinda confusing...

In stock only.
Sideshow is known for sending emails modifying orders that used coupons in ways described in their not to do in the fine print of the promotions.
You might place an order with them for a pre order and use the coupon, but there is a 80% chance that they will modify it or cancel it.

I noticed the original mark 7 is sold out too now. Good thing I just pre orderd it at my local place called corner store comics. They order a shipment and there still taking a few pre orders on there shipment.

clicking on the coupon in your email takes you to the list of products you can use the coupon on.

reading this thread makes me want to punch a baby panda.

There,... Feel better?

tumblr_mh5rs1ZRd31rkipago1_500.gif

:lol

Back