Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI...., i don't know if people are aware of this, but EVERY US seller that has a battle damaged iron man mark VII promo edition for sale on Ebay is breaking FEDERAL LAW. if you don't have the item in hand and collect full payment, you MUST ship within 30 days or it's a FEDERAL crime. internet fraud. all the feds need is a complaint to follow up on.

34hbfpl.gif

rutwuw.gif

FYI...., i don't know if people are aware of this, but EVERY US seller that has a battle damaged iron man mark VII promo edition for sale on Ebay is breaking FEDERAL LAW. if you don't have the item in hand and collect full payment, you MUST ship within 30 days or it's a FEDERAL crime. internet fraud. all the feds need is a complaint to follow up on.

You need to remember that hardly anyone knows that, if it's true AT ALL, which I'm doubting. Most people are people buying from across the country and such. They're just buying because they want the figure and if they get scammed, chances are they'll simply be sad about it and complain somewhere.

eBay doesn't cover your purchase after 30 days and Paypal doesn't do anything about your purchase within 30 days as well. Also, many people simply ship out a empty box so that here's a tracking number that said it was delivered.

I don't think ANYONE takes it to federal reasoning.

Trust me, if it was that simple you would see cases like that every day of every minute, but you don't.

And? Failing to see a point here.

many sellers are requiring full payment up front. this item isn't due to ship until July. every one of those auctions can be yanked by ebay and every seller that has taken payment in full has broken federal law.

isn't this obviously part of the discussion of this figure? the overpriced secondary market raping of the collector? :rotfl

many sellers are requiring full payment up front. this item isn't due to ship until July. every one of those auctions can be yanked by ebay and every seller that has taken payment in full has broken federal law.

isn't this obviously part of the discussion of this figure? the overpriced secondary market raping of the collector? :rotfl

I still fail to see the point, as that **** is so common it's pointless to complain about at this point.

You need to remember that hardly anyone knows that, if it's true AT ALL, which I'm doubting. Most people are people buying from across the country and such. They're just buying because they want the figure and if they get scammed, chances are they'll simply be sad about it and complain somewhere.

eBay doesn't cover your purchase after 30 days and Paypal doesn't do anything about your purchase within 30 days as well.
Also, many people simply ship out a empty box so that here's a tracking number that said it was delivered.

I believe it's 45 days.... filing a dispute extends if further for another 2 weeks I believe.

eBay doesn't cover your purchase after 30 days and Paypal doesn't do anything about your purchase within 30 days as well. Also, many people simply ship out a empty box so that here's a tracking number that said it was delivered.

all it takes is one complaint. ebay will yank their auction if delivery isn't made within 30 days. that's ebay rules. if someone makes a complaint on the state or federal level, the authorities will follow up. that's the law. don't kill the messenger. just dropping an FYI for any interested parties.

I find that picture a tad less offensive. We're good.

Are you trying to give me a headache? That's just dirty play now with that second picture.

Lol this thread is too much. I can't even count the different amount of topics that has been discussed in this thread so far.

Hey sideshow is making nice... Got an email-mail for a 25 coupon....

IRONMAN

How poetic, now everyone who couldn't get this can order the regular mark VII

Back