Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to someone on SSC regarding another figure i recently ordered and ended up asking about this one. i asked when they will be getting it and person said "estimated for May".

Spoke to someone on SSC regarding another figure i recently ordered and ended up asking about this one. i asked when they will be getting it and person said "estimated for May".

Thanks for asking the question and posting the answer for us.

If this pans out, I wonder if we will actually end up with standard and movie promo versions at the same time.

Just because we just recently heard of the promo release, doesn't mean that they haven't been planning it to coincide with the standard release.

They were both most likely produced at the same time since they are essentially the same figure.

Again, I am just guessing and hoping at the same time.. I am jonsin for my Mark7 :impatient:

Unfortunately, SSC reps info isn't always accurate. And thats not a shot at them. And the specs list this as early 3rd quarter. Thats July.

If anything, I'm guessing she meant it will be up for PO in May. Which would be in line with all they've said and done so far.

Of course, if it does come 2 months early, I won't mind that at all.

Unfortunately, SSC reps info isn't always accurate. And thats not a shot at them. And the specs list this as early 3rd quarter. Thats July.

If anything, I'm guessing she meant it will be up for PO in May. Which would be in line with all they've said and done so far.

Of course, if it does come 2 months early, I won't mind that at all.

I agree. That is probably what she meant.

If they can get the standard one out already, and I have mine in hand, then I will be a little more patient in waiting for the promo version.

This will sell like Hot cakes. I wonder if this will reach a higher price than Mark 6

Or maybe they misunderstood and were talking about the regular non BD Mrk VII :wink1: :dunno

Yeah, that's the most likely scenario honestly.

Hot Toys has publicly stated that this figure will ship in "Early Q3, 2013," which puts it sometime in July or August.

Back