Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite translation joke was a while back when a member translated the video saying " Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee pee in your coke."

I hadn't heard that saying since I was 11....:rotfl

My favorite translation joke was a while back when a member translated the video saying " Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee pee in your coke."

I hadn't heard that saying since I was 11....:rotfl

Hahahha I remember hearing that one too. Are you sure that was a joke though?:rotfl

I have to agree with the majority of people on this one, if your not posting fact then you should say IMO somewhere in the line. I have to admit I did for a min believe Jeff, and not to say its the end of the world if you don't, its just more of a common courtesy thing, at least IMO.

Leaked photo of next Ironman figure - FACT!

01118D76-15DB-4EB4-9483-0C371FBC6ECE-7999-00000C20FB776353_zpsa962a292.jpg

IMO :monkey3

I have to agree with the majority of people on this one, if your not posting fact then you should say IMO somewhere in the line. I have to admit I did for a min believe Jeff, and not to say its the end of the world if you don't, its just more of a common courtesy thing, at least IMO.

Well, I respectfully disagree and will not be doing that. :nono If I predict when a figure is coming out or how much it's going to be, obviously it's my opinion unless I have a link with a reliable source stating it to be fact. I am not going to say "in my opinion" after everything i say. People should already know that. Pretty much 99% of what is put in each post is in fact opinion. :lecture

The only thing that I feel I went to far with was translating something. That was meant for someone specific and I guess I made it sound to believable. Which, I won't do from now on or will clearly say I'm joking if I do. Just thought people would get it, but I was wrong and apologize for it.:)

:wave

Well, I respectfully disagree and will not be doing that. :nono If I predict when a figure is coming out or how much it's going to be, obviously it's my opinion unless I have a link with a reliable source stating it to be fact. I am not going to say "in my opinion" after everything i say. People should already know that. Pretty much 99% of what is put in each post is in fact opinion. :lecture

The only thing that I feel I went to far with was translating something. That was meant for someone specific and I guess I made it sound to believable. Which, I won't do from now on or will clearly say I'm joking if I do. Just thought people would get it, but I was wrong and apologize for it.:)

:wave

That's exactly the comment I was talking about, the way you said it made it seem as if you really did translate it. And for the record I didnt say you need to put IMO on every post you write, I was meaning that people should have enough common sense/common courtesy to know when they may be taking seriously or not and put IMO as needed. I'm not trying to draw this out any more than needed, it looked like an honest mistake and it happens.

So I'm still confused why this figure comes with extra hands in the repulsor pose that attach with wrists and the regular edition seems to be coming out with just extra wrist guards that slant upward. While I like that aspect of the regular edition, it looks like this version might be capable of a different and possibly more accurate repulsor pose. Does anyone else think this is weird?

That's exactly the comment I was talking about, the way you said it made it seem as if you really did translate it. And for the record I didnt say you need to put IMO on every post you write, I was meaning that people should have enough common sense/common courtesy to know when they may be taking seriously or not and put IMO as needed.

Duly noted :wave

So I'm still confused why this figure comes with extra hands in the repulsor pose that attach with wrists and the regular edition seems to be coming out with just extra wrist guards that slant upward. While I like that aspect of the regular edition, it looks like this version might be capable of a different and possibly more accurate repulsor pose. Does anyone else think this is weird?

I think the repulsor pose was supposed to be for the BD version onward, but the backlash made HT include the bent wrist guards so people didn't flip out and cancel orders on the original.

Igor was announced as being an MMS release, no mention of Diecast, whilst Heartbreaker was specifically mentioned as being Diecast.

Was announced on Facebook.

I don't think they'll do the same armour in 2 different materials though.

Back